• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - PHP Chat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can any one guide me on
How to install the widget on my web page
I've done this <script src="[YOUR-SUPPORT-BOARD-URL]/js/min/jquery.min.js"></script> <script id="sbinit" src="[YOUR-SUPPORT-BOARD-URL]/js/main.js"></script> . But it didn't work

Reactions: Azarock35
I've done this <script src="[YOUR-SUPPORT-BOARD-URL]/js/min/jquery.min.js"></script> <script id="sbinit" src="[YOUR-SUPPORT-BOARD-URL]/js/main.js"></script> . But it didn't work

+1

Confirmed no working WIDGET ..

Read the documentation

Chat widget is not showing on the website where i place the script, please advise
Upload the following folders into your destination domain(the domain where the chat should be shown, not the one where Support Board is installed): supportboard/media/fonts and supportboard/media/icons. You can upload the files where you want, for example, . If the chat is loaded on multiple domains upload the files on each domain.

in your config.php
/* [extra] */
define('SB_CROSS_DOMAIN', true);
define('SB_CROSS_DOMAIN_URL', ' ');

Upload the following folders into your destination domain(the domain where the chat should be shown, not the one where Support Board is installed): supportboard/media/fonts and supportboard/media/icons. You can upload the files where you want, for example, . If the chat is loaded on multiple domains upload the files on each domain.

in your config.php
/* [extra] */
define('SB_CROSS_DOMAIN', true);
define('SB_CROSS_DOMAIN_URL', ' ');
Please check PM

Good afternoon where can I get the apps? I need the one from the telegram and whatsapp when I come in this screen appears to me, I'm in the last version hanging here on the site

Attachments

• 14-10-2022.png
    14-10-2022.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 63
Good afternoon where can I get the apps? I need the one from the telegram and whatsapp when I come in this screen appears to me, I'm in the last version hanging here on the site
You need to upload extra modules to the apps folder. Some can be downloaded here on babiato (I use the WP version of SupportBoard but it will probably work for the PHP version) but the Telegram module is not available for download here (URL for WA module is three posts up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock