• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cartzilla - Digital Marketplace & Grocery Store WordPress Theme

Cartzilla - Digital Marketplace & Grocery Store WordPress Theme v1.0.33

No permission to download
That's strange but I guess you can manually add the block. Login as an admin then click to edit the page, scroll t0 the area that is suppose to have the products and add the cartzilla product block. Under the layout tab in the right menu, change the layout to marketplace. Next, click the style tab, set the general style to default then Order by = Title and Order = ASC, set the limit to 7...

Once you follow these steps then your products should show up.
i need help bro :(

• Love
Reactions: Babak
I tried it but it didn't happen again. Can you contact me if you are using Telegram?
@BurakWhite
I just tested it and it seems it wont work with other plugins beside the one mentions in the list
For example if you are using dokan plugin the products will show up on lite version but won't show up on pro version

Actually the products won't show up if you enable both dokan lite and pro at the same time, other then that they should show up without any change from your part

Last edited:
I found some bugs, who can send a ticket on behalf of the buyer or give a key, I in turn will give a couple of gifts).

someone know how to disable the Cartzilla lazy load ? thank you!! ;)

smooth scroll

Last edited:
Sorry guys....didn't realize that a new version came out !! I'll update in 1 hour...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock