• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Choicy - Digital Marketing Agency WordPress Theme

Choicy - Digital Marketing Agency WordPress Theme 1.0.5

No permission to download

Solace

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Dec 18, 2018
Root
Solace submitted a new resource:

Choicy - Digital Marketing Agency WordPress Theme - Choicy

Choicy_preview.__large_preview.jpg

Choicy is a beautifully handcrafted, pixel perfect Digital Marketing Agency WordPress Theme based on Elementor Page Builder & designed with great attention to details, flexibility and performance.

Choicy is the theme you need to kickstart your website with all the essential pages. It has +03 charming and captivating demos for business. All of these demos can be completely set-up for 3-5 minutes in just a single click. Choicy comes with Elementor page...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Caly, xlx and Babak
Manual import not working ... still loading the and nothing happened!

1712242854686.png
UPDATE:
it's working after i install all required plugins ... to open the manual import > Right Click on Switch to Manual Import
the Text link on the demo import page then open it on new tab then you need to choose the three files 1. Content 2. Widgets 3. Customizer

1712243885956.png

Then Hit Continue .. and will be done!

I followed all instructions, and succesfuly demo data manually imported but not data not showing in website

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock