• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Car Repair Services & Auto Mechanic WordPress Theme

Car Repair Services & Auto Mechanic WordPress Theme v5.2

No permission to download
@arexa If possible update the folder of plugins too please, we can't download them... :)

Sorry for the double post but I think it's valuable - I was able to find the plugins of this theme, but they are not the latest version. Below is the list.

Car Repair Services Core - Version 2.7 (actual - 3.9)
Estimate Plugin - Version 1.0 (actual 3.1)
Car Repair Demo Installer - Version 2.4 (actual 3.1)
Auto Repair Search - Version 2.0 (UPDATED)

If someone is interested in them I can post them.

Ferb

Edit: The download link can be found on a post made by me just below on this page.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post but I think it's valuable - I was able to find the plugins of this theme, but they are not the latest version. Below is the list.

Car Repair Services Core - Version 2.7 (actual - 3.9)
Estimate Plugin - Version 1.0 (actual 3.1)
Car Repair Demo Installer - Version 2.4 (actual 3.1)
Auto Repair Search - Version 2.0 (UPDATED)

If someone is interested in them I can post them.

Ferb

Looking forward to your post @phineas

Reactions: phineas
Looking forward to your post @phineas

Here it goes -

I forgot to mention the Icon Moon Font Add Plugin but it's causing an error on my installation so I deactivated it and I'm not using it and no problems at all.

Although I experience some bugs while editing pages on visual composer, I'm wondering what is causing this error... The visual composer windows to edit things, like for example, when I want to edit the "Slick Slider Items" on visual composer, the pop-up just stays loading an infinite amount of time and nothing happens.

If someone can test this and get around the above problem please post here the solution :)

Ferb

EDIT: Problem apparently solved - I just missed to install the "Classic Editor" plugin - I installed it and the problem seems to be gone.

Last edited:
Here it goes -

I forgot to mention the Icon Moon Font Add Plugin but it's causing an error on my installation so I deactivated it and I'm not using it and no problems at all.

Although I experience some bugs while editing pages on visual composer, I'm wondering what is causing this error... The visual composer windows to edit things, like for example, when I want to edit the "Slick Slider Items" on visual composer, the pop-up just stays loading an infinite amount of time and nothing happens.

If someone can test this and get around the above problem please post here the solution :)

Ferb

EDIT: Problem apparently solved - I just missed to install the "Classic Editor" plugin - I installed it and the problem seems to be gone.

There is no way to download the file! All free links lead to nonsense http://dl3.joxi.net/drive/2021/02/02/0032/1290/2143498/98/975f1cd7b7.jpg

Reactions: Silva
Hi there :)

Thank you for the update - although, the plugins are still missing... Not the pre-packaged ones, but the ones that are installed from their server... The ones I know:

Car Repair Services Core
Estimate Plugin
Car Repair Demo Installer
Auto Repair Search

If you can help up, it would be really cool :)

Ferb
The downloadable theme is like this. I don't know how I can help you :(
maybe @Babak can help?

The downloadable theme is like this. I don't know how I can help you :(
maybe @Babak can help?

Do you have this theme installed ? Because if you have, you already have this plugins inside the "wp-plugins" folder :)

I don't have wordpress installed.
Instead of using existing wordpress, I did custom coding with the codeigniter framework using html files. (ucuzaku.com)

The website looks good too :)

Well, so... Can you please make an installation and then zip the plugins to us?

If you don't want to bother make the installation, we can talk about this in DM :)

Edit about the site: I like it, but the footer get me nuts because of the height of the div... would not be better to make the widgets occupy horizontally first? Like 4 in a row, then a break for another row?

The website looks good too :)

Well, so... Can you please make an installation and then zip the plugins to us?

If you don't want to bother make the installation, we can talk about this in DM :)

Edit about the site: I like it, but the footer get me nuts because of the height of the div... would not be better to make the widgets occupy horizontally first? Like 4 in a row, then a break for another row?
In case if you still need it lemme know..

Just Purchased

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock