• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can someone explain to me about divi ??

dokuta

May 3, 2019
I have little problem here.
why when i try edit my web for phone view or tablet view, my dsktop view change like a mess and vice versa .

can some please help me about me, i using divi V3.10

Thanks before :)

why when i try edit my web for phone view or tablet view, my dsktop view change like a mess and vice versa .

There are some amazing tutorials here

I suggest upgrading your Divi version too as the current one is 4.4.3

can you just give me a link for my problem? i ask here for detail support dont give me more problem (like a searching same problem in another site.. thanks
If you are going to be rude then no-one will help you.

If you are going to be rude then no-one will help you.
c'mon dude, open that link, can you think how disappointed iam ? how to look for my problem in that site, i ask here for real answer like ur answer not just give me a link to educate more.

c'mon dude, open that link, can you think how disappointed iam ? how to look for my problem in that site, i ask here for real answer like ur answer not just give me a link to educate more.
Both mine and @benselby 's answers are perfectly valid.

Mine to upgrade since you are using a version from July 2018.
@benselby 's because you can then go read the documentation to learn about all the new features in Divi 4 including the customization methods for mobile, tablet and desktop views

You can build sections according to particular device and hide it on other devices. For e.g. You don't want slider on mobile then hide that for mobile and build a hero section for mobile and hide it for desktop.

Most common problem is the browser loading a cached css. It's better to clear cache if you're not seeing the update you're expecting.

And here's a link that might help you on your issue: https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/divi-resources/how-to-create-mobile-first-designs-with-divi

The comment part is usually the best part.

Sometimes, a screenshot of the problem can make a big difference, bro.

Language barrier is a big issue in forums like this one. Ciao!

So you just send the poor guy to read the whole documentation for the theme... Nice..:ROFLMAO:

Yes - because that is EXACTLY what I did - I made an effort myself - and read the dcumentation. But I guess he (& maybe you as well) was too lazy todo this?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yes - because that is EXACTLY what I did - I made an effort myself - and read the dcumentation. But I guess he (& maybe you as well) was too lazy todo this?:ROFLMAO:
we won't be here if we all were hard working, won't we? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaqib12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock