• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Brizy Pro - WordPress Builder Plugin

Brizy Pro - WordPress Builder Plugin v2.4.38

No permission to download
It works perfectly, thank you very much to the whole team.
Was yours a fresh install? Mine was an update over the previous version and it is not working. It keeps asking for the Pro version to show the pro components I previously had.

EDIT: I tried it on a fresh install, albeit on a local server and it was still not licensed.

Last edited:
Was yours a fresh install? Mine was an update over the previous version and it is not working. It keeps asking for the Pro version to show the pro components I previously had.

EDIT: I tried it on a fresh install, albeit on a local server and it was still not licensed.

Have tested this on my local and a fresh sandbox and both working fine, make sure you have both free and pro versions installed and activated and, as mentioned in previous posts, to activate, simply go to license tab and press activate.

Always have a read of previous posts before posting as most often the solution has already been discussed.

Have tested this on my local and a fresh sandbox and both working fine, make sure you have both free and pro versions installed and activated and, as mentioned in previous posts, to activate, simply go to license tab and press activate.

Always have a read of previous posts before posting as most often the solution has already been discussed.
Thanks for the response bob. This isn't my first rodeo, lol. I was a mod back when Carracho was King. I did have both plugins and I did read the other posts and pressed activate. All I get is this:

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.14.10 PM.png

and the pro components don't work:

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.15.47 PM.png

Thanks for the response bob. This isn't my first rodeo, lol. I was a mod back when Carracho was King. I did have both plugins and I did read the other posts and pressed activate. All I get is this:

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.14.10 PM.png

and the pro components don't work:

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.15.47 PM.png

I have just tried this on a fresh sandbox test and installed fresh v2.4.3 and yes it needs a licence as it is not nulled.

I am guessing that you are still using this version and hence why you are getting the messages as you are simply pressing 'Activate' when you have not got a verified licence in the user field.

If you simply use the main download of v2.4.3 Nulled and simply overwrite the Pro version and then click on activate it should be fine for you.

And yes it does work as done it on sandbox 😉

I just downloaded 2.4.5 It is showing upgrade for pro content. How to fix that?

Working Now. Thank you. 2.4.5

Babak updated Brizy Pro - WordPress Builder Plugin with a new update entry:

Brizy Pro v2.4.7

Download Brizy Pro v2.4.7 - WordPress Builder Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.4.7 - 2022-09-17 =

* New: Text Image mask that works with post and page featured image
* Fixed: Pagination color on hover for Posts element
* Fixed: Post type names were not white label
* Fixed: Global styles changes in post content
* Fixed: Switcher style two icon active color
* Fixed: Adding more than one popup in Text element on text links
* Fixed: Menu gradient background
* Fixed: Popup inside Posts Element...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock