• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Brizy Pro - WordPress Builder Plugin

Brizy Pro - WordPress Builder Plugin v2.4.38

No permission to download
It all works for me and I don't even use it 🤣🤣

@Mscv50 thanks for your little change here 😍

Finally for @Fiha and @kydtf and others here who can't manage it.....

Pro issue with Templates/Blocks etc will hopefully be fixed soon 🤞

Using the same method as @Mscv50 here, you can install this and get the required key screen....

before.png

If you simply click on 'Activate', it will activate itself as you will notice that the button changes to 'Deactivate'! However, it does not remove the messages on your screen.

It is only saying 'Brizy Pro: Empty License Key Submitted' as you did not pyhiscally type in any key for the plugin to use!

after0.png

However, simply add something as your key and it will make the messages go away for you if you can't tolreate them!

after.png

Attachments

• brizy-pro-2.3.19-nulled.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Brizy Pro Package v2.3.21 Pro + v2.3.28 Free​

P/s: @bobsmith please kill it, uncle Bob :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *** 🤔
@Babak @Kao X3 Killed it, but now you know too.... 🤔🤣🤣

Brizy Pro Package v2.3.21 Pro + v2.3.28 Free Nulled​

== Changelog ==

= 2.3.21 - 2022-01-17 =
* Fixed: Colour and align for text element

Tested and everything works 😍

Attachments

• brizy-pro-package-v2.3.21p-v2.3.28f.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 58
  • Love
Reactions: Kao X3 and JRGWxRxZ
@Babak

New updated package

Brizy v2.3.29
Brizy Pro v2.3.22

= 2.3.22 - 2022-02-03 =
* Fixed: Saves scripts relative to the plugin main folder
* Fixed: Get license key in the multisite environments

Tested and all works fine.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Attachments

• Brizy Package.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 208
Thanks for updating, however on my end the plugin requires a license, random license strings are rejected and non of the premuim blocks are working. ("upgrade to pro")

Thanks for updating, however on my end the plugin requires a license, random license strings are rejected and non of the premuim blocks are working. ("upgrade to pro")
Try using the original uploaded here then, it will probably give you a fatal error on activation as it is not nulled.

However, once you have gone through phpMyAdmin, unactivated the plugin through active plugins in wp options, clicked on go and then gone back to WordPress and refreshed the page. You should be able to reinstall the nulled version from here again and it should be fine on activation.

The key is not a random key, it is simply 'NulledbyBabiato', however it should automatically insert it and activate licence for you. If you try adding it manually it might not work for you.

Attachments

• brizy-pro-2.3.22-update.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock