• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Brisk - Multi-Purpose Elementor WP Theme

Brisk - Multi-Purpose Elementor WP Theme Brisk V5.0.11 - 5th April 2024

No permission to download
how to solve?

plugin Ui Core is required from theme
I can't read Portuguese (I'm assuming that's the language, sorry if I'm wrong).

But maybe try to remove/rename the UI core plugin folder and do a fresh install? I had an issue after the update and did that. Proceed with caution here, you may have a live website... I take no responsibility for what may happen :)

Reactions: herakhanus
bluemoon updated Brisk - Multi-Purpose Elementor WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

v. 3.1.0 – 21 September 2021

v. 3.1.0 – 21 September 2021​

NEW -- RTL Compatibility
NEW -- Option to add different logo per page in Page Options
NEW -- Option to change transparent header colors in Page Options
NEW -- Added MetForm PRO in theme update process
NEW -- Option to set different menu on mobile using filters
UPD -- Mobile submenu expands on click if link is empty
FIX -- Page title featured image size fix

If you enjoy this resource, a like is appreciated :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: tioma and onyx666
@bluemoon its nulled? I'm trying to install and it's showing:

OxQUflu.png

Thanks!

@bluemoon its nulled? I'm trying to install and it's showing:

OxQUflu.png

Thanks!
It's not nulled, but I'm not sure why you're getting that message. The license just gives you the ability to import templates, it shouldn't break the installation.

Try uploading the new files through ftp or file manager.

@bluemoon uploading the theme direct to ftp works, thank you!

But it shows error:

PeUaFH2.png

Maybe it's because without license we can't download required plugins and also import themes !

There's no child theme for Brisk?

@NullMaster did you know if is possible to null a theme like this one to allow us have all features ? import themes, etc?

Reactions: bluemoon
@bluemoon uploading the theme direct to ftp works, thank you!

But it shows error:

PeUaFH2.png

Maybe it's because without license we can't download required plugins and also import themes !

There's no child theme for Brisk?

@NullMaster did you know if is possible to null a theme like this one to allow us have all features ? import themes, etc?
I had a similar error once before when updating. I have the full license, so it's not a nulling problem, more of a buggy code problem in my opinion. Just update the required plugins to latest version from the plugins page or the update page.

If you can't update the required plugins from the WordPress plugins page or u get an error of some sort, you can manually delete the specific plugin folder through file manager or ftp (I renamed the existing plugin folder just to still have it as a backup) then reinstall the required plugins. It goes without saying, you should proceed with caution and have a backup in place just in case.

Reactions: bluemoon
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock