• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Brisk - Multi-Purpose Elementor WP Theme

Brisk - Multi-Purpose Elementor WP Theme Brisk V5.0.11 - 5th April 2024

No permission to download
section imports don't work anymore, is this theme dead just like essentials theme?
Not updating with the previous version installed breaks the theme completely, the canceled version 5.7 does not work either, not yet reviewed, give me a few days.

Not updating with the previous version installed breaks the theme completely, the canceled version 5.7 does not work either, not yet reviewed, give me a few days.
Thank you, I thought this theme is also dead now

Thank you, I thought this theme is also dead now
No, it is not, it is updated but there are always problems when undoing and updating on active production sites, I use it for testing, and this version causes many more problems due to the core

If you are using WPML together with this theme, then it can cause errors on your site. There are compatibility issues with UI Core framework and UI Elements.

bluemoon updated Brisk - Multi-Purpose Elementor WP Theme with a new update entry:

Brisk v. 5.0.11 – 5 April 2024

UiCore Framework 5.0.11
Added new options for page title: border radius and margin
Added new font: Hanken Grotesk
Fixed issue with call to action button link
Fixed issue with popup button not working if Inline Font Icons was active in Elementor Experiments
Fixed styling issue with post meta avatar
Fixed issue with transparent header not working in page options
Removed extension from themify-icons.css

UiCore Animate 1.0.5
Added new page transitions: Columns and Multilayer
Added new option...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock