• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Blogar - Blog Magazine WordPress Theme

Hey man, as stated by some user above I too am facing an 503 issue while importing demos, any way to solve it?

INSTALLER FILE CREATED.
Installation package for those who have problems:

What you need to do:
Download and upload files to 1 installation directory.
2 Files must be in the wordpress installation directory and you must delete wordpress's own files. Only the upload files should be there.
3 Start siteaddress.com/installer.php.
4 Specify your empty database table and information on the setup screen.
5 When the installation is complete, your login details will be required. Information are: username: admin password: 12345

DOWNLOAD:

Reactions: Alison and hadim90
INSTALLER FILE CREATED.
Installation package for those who have problems:

What you need to do:
Download and upload files to 1 installation directory.
2 Files must be in the wordpress installation directory and you must delete wordpress's own files. Only the upload files should be there.
3 Start siteaddress.com/installer.php.
4 Specify your empty database table and information on the setup screen.
5 When the installation is complete, your login details will be required. Information are: username: admin password: 12345

DOWNLOAD:
What about using a migration plugin to make a copy of the site and then drop the file here?

1625431981842.png
Tried a couple of plugins from here.. Got my entire server infected by malware. The site started throwing in some error after wards. Decided to give it an another opportunity with Blogar. Checked with Sucuri Security. Tested it with other themes and some themes by mythemeshop. The files here is the only one giving this issue.

Looks like the good days of nulled community is over. Used to be a part of a nulling scene as a file provider and uploader. We had a standard with our files.
I am not claiming all the files here are infected but I tried three files from this community: Zoxpress TTheme, WP Review Pro, and Blogar.
I guess I might get banned for saying this tho. We have decided to buy these resources. The hassle is simply not worth it anymore.

1625431981842.png
Tried a couple of plugins from here.. Got my entire server infected by malware. The site started throwing in some error after wards. Decided to give it an another opportunity with Blogar. Checked with Sucuri Security. Tested it with other themes and some themes by mythemeshop. The files here is the only one giving this issue.

Looks like the good days of nulled community is over. Used to be a part of a nulling scene as a file provider and uploader. We had a standard with our files.
I am not claiming all the files here are infected but I tried three files from this community: Zoxpress TTheme, WP Review Pro, and Blogar.
I guess I might get banned for saying this tho. We have decided to buy these resources. The hassle is simply not worth it anymore.
this is the exact themeforest file untouched. so there is no way it is a virus because it is not touched. at best it's the theme maker's fault. And in this case, it's your fault.

Can you upload the latest version please?
Unfortunately I can't help because my license has expired. As long as you don't update it doesn't cause any problems.

V 1.2.0 - August 04, 2021
----------------------------
Fixed: Elementor Typography Deprecated Issues
Added: RTL Version

V 1.1.3 - July 31, 2021
Fixed: Responsive Issues
Fixed: PHP Warning Issues

V 1.1.2 - July 20, 2021
Fixed: The Elementor Header & Footer Support Issues
Fixed: iPhone Issues Image Cropping Issues
Fixed: Logo Height Doesn't Work
Fixed: Featured image is cut in a mobile environment
Fixed: Dark Mode Not Looking Right on Mobile
Added: New telegram social Icon added
Updated: Advanced Custom Fields PRO

V 1.1.1 - April 26, 2021
-------------------------------------------
Added: Typography Options

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock