• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Blogar - Blog Magazine WordPress Theme

Please re-upload the file after renaming the file to remove the 8 digit code in the name between themeforest and blogar as themeforest can identify your account with this code.

Reactions: Graphicriven
Themeforest ile blogar arasındaki isimdeki 8 haneli kodu kaldırmak için dosyayı yeniden adlandırdıktan sonra lütfen dosyayı yeniden yükleyin, çünkü themeforest bu kod ile hesabınızı tanımlayabilir.
Fixed

@Babak Can you edit the post according to your rules and add it as a source?
Just tested this and everything works perfectly (including demos) without licence key (actually it doesn't even ask for a licence key) so no nulling required.

Bunu test ettim ve her şey lisans anahtarı olmadan mükemmel çalışıyor (demolar dahil) (aslında bir lisans anahtarı bile istemiyor), bu yüzden boş bırakmaya gerek yok.
yes, it should work. because I paid 30 bucks! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G
Just one more mention to my fellow staff member advice: always use spoiler tags when posting download links:
[spoiler] >download link< [/spoiler]

Reactions: Graphicriven
Yes I gone through the thread. Demo installation not possible showing error.
It worked perfectly for me. Show a screenshot of the error

It worked perfectly for me. Show a screenshot of the error
Same here. Getting error 524 when importing demo. Also, after activating the theme i am getting HTTP error 500 on my homepage of the website. No matter what I do, I can't access the homepage of my website (back-end) is fine.

If I change the homepage to something else and de-activate the theme then the HTTP error 500 disappears and lets me load the website.

Edit: The demo failed at first but was successful the third time. And as mentioned above I had to remove the deactivate the theme as I was getting HTTP error 500.

Last edited:
This is the error am getting while importing demo content

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-07 003718.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-07 003718.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 15
This is the error am getting while importing demo content
Same here. Getting error 524 when importing demo. Also, after activating the theme i am getting HTTP error 500 on my homepage of the website. No matter what I do, I can't access the homepage of my website (back-end) is fine.

If I change the homepage to something else and de-activate the theme then the HTTP error 500 disappears and lets me load the website.

Edit: The demo failed at first but was successful the third time. And as mentioned above I had to remove the deactivate the theme as I was getting HTTP error 500.
originated from your server. In addition to being completely original and free, there is also a manual import option.

originated from your server. In addition to being completely original and free, there is also a manual import option.
I tried manual import but in the redux section, it's asking for an "option name" in an empty field. If I leave it empty then an error appears that says it's required to fill, if I add a random word there then the backup fails.

I tried manual import but in the redux section, it's asking for an "option name" in an empty field. If I leave it empty then an error appears that says it's required to fill, if I add a random word there then the backup fails.
pm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock