• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News 2.6.7

No permission to download
IT'S MISSING THE SQL FILE, I MANAGED TO DISABLE THE LICENSE FUNCTION, BUT DOWNLOADING THE DB FILE RETURNS AS ERROR(LINK'S EMPTY)
PLEASE UPDATE WITH DB FILE
Hello, please show us how to deactivate the installation license and that way it will be easier for us to complete the installation together, that is what collective intelligence is all about, let me see how you did it to be able to continue with the work until you get a clean installation

Reactions: sasan-abedini
Can you upload manual sql file here which is trying to download from author link ???because author is not allowing to Download this sql file ??

i purchased from codecanyon and i used license code . but i saw in some site same ,they could make null it and sell it , so i think , i send here until you make null . i sent last updated with some addon for you.
you can see nulled in this address .

Reactions: lorfalo
i purchased from codecanyon and i used license code . but i saw in some site same ,they could make null it and sell it , so i think , i send here until you make null . i sent last updated with some addon for you.
Yes I can see that, thanks. But you didn't include the SQL database file, if you could extract that from your PhpMyAdmin area, that will be helpful, as it is right now, the script is useable without the database file. Thanks again.

Yes I can see that, thanks. But you didn't include the SQL database file, if you could extract that from your PhpMyAdmin area, that will be helpful, as it is right now, the script is useable without the database file. Thanks again.
You able to install this without the sql sir ?
tbh the feedback from codecanyon seems amazing i think if everyone replying genuinely want this a group buy might be an option

You able to install this without the sql sir ?
tbh the feedback from codecanyon seems amazing i think if everyone replying genuinely want this a group buy might be an option
A Group buy is certainly an option right now . can the admin help us get this in process ?

please Abolix, can you extract the sql file from your database/phpmyadmin and post it here plss?

Import this it should load all the proper info to the database.
If we cant get this working I'm willing to go in on buying it with some one too!

Attachments

• importme.zip
    40.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
The official installation guide is one hell of a headache. Those that have successfully installed this script should kindly help with more clearer and simpler step-by-step installation process 🙏

Can you share how to install this fucking cms ,
he is ask Nodejs and yarn
i dont know how to install yarn inside cpanel

It stuck at step 2, please help me to install
----------------------
Installation of All Updates might take some time!

Preparing to download main update...
Main Update size: 1.19 MB (Please do not refresh the page).
Downloading main update...

Your update period has ended or your license is invalid, please contact support.
--------------------
Please please heeeeeeelp!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock