• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News 2.6.7

No permission to download

Bulutt

Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Aug 27, 2023
TÜRKİYE
Reactions: Akinsquare11
Have you been able to fix this?
Thanks for the script again. i just installed it,but it keeps loading my root folders(not the website properly) just my folders and raw files, any idea about how to go about this
Thanks for the script again. i just installed it,but it keeps loading my root folders(not the website properly) just my folders and raw files, any idea about how to go about this?

do you have the index file please? can you share it please?
Nope I don't have it but will try to get this resource as I have some Envato Credits but still not enough to pay for the Extended License, probably if @Babak allows me I will create a buy group in order to buy it!

Has anyone successfully installed this script?
Please share the step by step guide on how to do it.

I followed the given documentation but the script isn't working... Maybe I'm not installing it right.
Please help!

Has anyone successfully installed this script?
Please share the step by step guide on how to do it.

I followed the given documentation but the script isn't working... Maybe I'm not installing it right.
Please help!
Don't waste resources, it doesn't works, it's a faked version and it's not worth to spend time on it. ;)

Reactions: mywashe
Who said it is not working... It is working perfectly and it the latest version c1.JPG

c2.JPG
c3.JPG
Check mine link
thanks to the uploader @amam932486
I'm saying it because I've checked the files and the changelog on the developers website. Maybe it has been updated? :) Let me check!

EDIT: Nope, still version 1.1.9, check the changelog and see the dates of the files. GG ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock