• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v21.9.9 Nulled

Download BeTheme v21.9.9 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v21.9.9 – February 10, 2021 - Thanks @NullMaster

* Added: WooCommerce 5.0 Compatibility - Tested with the RC1 version
* Fixed: Breadcrumbs - Last item link - Link prefix i.e. www
* Fixed: Portfolio style: Masonry Flat - Grid width
* Fixed: Shop - List layout - Show secondary product image on hover
* 6 Pre-built websites: Course 2, Personal Trainer 2, Records 2, CV 2, History, Cleaner 3

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Last edited:
Thank you guys! Unfortunately in order to install the plugins it says "Please register the theme"?

hi @Babak the demo install still says "There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. " can you please guide on that, i am trying to install the "digital" demo

hi @Babak the demo install still says "There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. " can you please guide on that, i am trying to install the "digital" demo
Check your log files.

for elementor or wpbakery ? digital or digtal 1 or 2 ?

Hi Guys, I can't import the demo or install plugins as it says Please register the theme! Can you please help?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock