• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
functions/theme-functions.php

change to

Shouldn't need to change it, you just had the old version. Fixed version added again.

lotie pre-built site ? anyone ?

The new templates will take about a day to be added to their own servers, so be patient and wait for them if you get the red error message.

Nothing is wrong our side, it is just waiting for them their own end.

If anybody had issues with updating go_pricing_3.3.19, then here it is as separate plugin.

Attachments

• go_pricing_3.3.19.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 17
Hello, I cant import prebuilt websites, the importer ends with not errors, but it didnt import :/ All PHP ini config checked

Is BeCustom not working?
I install the plugin and activate it, but not showing anywhere in the menu
In the BeTheme settings panel (above)

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-05-12-10-46-01-988.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-05-12-10-46-01-988.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 9
There's no BeCustom menu there, I'm using betheme v26.3.2.1 with becustom v1.0.5.1
what betheme version you are using?
can send me becustom plugin file?

Screenshot_2.png
The same versions are available on my website.
Install and activate the plugin.

Hey guys i know this is not related to this post, but, i entered the forum and i must register again, what happened?

Hey guys i know this is not related to this post, but, i entered the forum and i must register again, what happened?
There were problems.
If you don't remember your username and password, register.
Didn't you leave your comment without registering?

Reactions: samuelmf
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock