• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
1643851139626.png
after last update

When you say 'after last update'.....

Did you update it through WordPress yourself or use the nulled version?

Update it yourself and you will break any nulling on the theme and it will error up.

Put it simple, if I had that error come up on mine after installing and testing the nulled version, I would not have given it to anybody to use as main upload here.

I can't insert prebuilt sections in mfn editor. any idea?

It does not work for me either, however I don't use Muffin, I would only use the Elementor templates if i was to use this theme myself.

However, you can install any Muffin pre-built template and edit those pages with Muffin.

Hi guys
First of all, thx for this theme !!

Does anyone know how i can edit this ? i clicked about everywhere but couldn't find out :p
Thx you very much and sorry for my bad english

Have a nice day

Attachments

• Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    529.8 KB · Views: 6
Hi guys

Does anyone know how i can edit this ? i clicked about everywhere but couldn't find out :p

Have a nice day
At the Top - Edit an Entry or Page.
If it is a page - by the editor it was created by. Whether it's Muffin Builder or WPBakery Page Builder, or maybe Elementor.

Reactions: keinsei
Hi guys

Have a nice day
Yes, more. If this is a post (record), then install the plugin -
The classic editor is from the WordPress repository.
Basically, the Beetheme theme is designed for a Classic editor, not a block editor.

Reactions: keinsei
When editing a page
On Pre-built sections:
When i click +Insert
The package could not be downloaded. Please make sure your theme is registered for this domain.
What do you want to insert and where?
Can I learn more?
Preferably a screenshot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock