• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato is back but we need your cooperation (2nd May, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few days ago the hdd of my hosting company has crashed and my website stops working for few days, hosting company send hdd to hdd company to recover data and the hdd company recovered complete data and website went online again , no data lose, so I suggest to send babiato ssd to company which ssd belong to recover data, I am pretty sure they will recover data

Reactions: This2ShallPass
omg :D hi guys :D
Nice to see you are back.
We'll do everything we can to get the forum back to where it was.
I hope something like this never happens again but at the same time, I am sure there will be better plans and precautions in place for taking regular reliable backups from now on.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Few days ago the hdd of my hosting company has crashed and my website stops working for few days, hosting company send hdd to hdd company to recover data and the hdd company recovered complete data and website went online again , no data lose, so I suggest to send babiato ssd to company which ssd belong to recover data, I am pretty sure they will recover data
Its way harder to restore data from an SSD, but its worth the try if the hosting provider is willing to pay for it...

Reactions: Nabeel
I do not know my profile's stats missing ( I dont think so) and my guess users who registered 2020 and afters affected that before 2020's and my resource still stay but one of them can not download which sourced on babiato others is working because it redirect mega.nz or mirror.

I hope that it'll be back smoothly.
Keep contribute and support to @Babak and Babiato!

• Love
Reactions: tingtung
As far as I understand, the forum was restored from an old backup and all the changes on it that occurred later are now irretrievably lost?

The past exciting moment is coming back. Congrats to all BABIATO Engineers. We all understand the circumstances. Work and happiness with abundant fruit of labour, we will get there.

Reactions: deo
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock