• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato is back but we need your cooperation (2nd May, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
Dear members of Babiato,

it feels really great that Babiato was able to rerun again even though we lost some major portion of data. Nevertheless, with our collaboration, we will be able to get back to where we were from the time it went down.

Please know that the current version of this forum has a few bugs/glitches and our technical staff is working hard to fix them as soon as possible. if you guys can detect any errors please write them down in this thread since @andykim is willing to fix them all. But don't try to come up with the same bug report that was already stated by somebody else in order to keep this thread clean and accessible.

Let's not start complaining about this situation and how everything is messed up. Please know that we all have lost more or less of our records because of the current situation. So let's not repeat what we have lost and try to work from here to get back to where we were. I would really request everyone to maintain this mindset and help us make this forum great again.

Babiato will soon start to operate on one of its main domains (https://babia.to) as soon as our technical team decides that.

We highly encourage you guys to upload your resources again!

Also, there's an official telegram channel of Babiato that you can join to stay updated even if the forum goes down for a while again in the future.

Regards,
ELLIO7

Edit: To know more about Babak and other important things please check the thread below:

Last edited:
Yes this please, should I start submitting and updating the resources I had previously or hold?
So does that mean you will revert to the old site. Should we upload here or wait ?
We would advise you not to try to upload any of your resources until our technical team clarifies the decision of uploading. It will be a wise decision to upload the resources again once we think we have everything working in place.

I lost All my massage and thropy and reaction bro

My last reaction is 350 😔😔
I am sorry for your loss, I can also understand your sorrow. But please know that we all lost more or less because of the current situation. So let's not repeat what we have lost and try to work from here to get back to where we were. I would really request everyone to maintain this mindset.

I think all download links should be removed but let the issues stop. Let people who have them share them again so that they are updated. Because when people try to download right now, they are directed to babia.to. If you are going to rebuild it, move it directly to babia.to. At least you won't harm SEO.

I think all download links should be removed but let the issues stop. Let people who have them share them again so that they are updated. Because when people try to download right now, they are directed to babia.to. If you are going to rebuild it, move it directly to babia.to. At least you won't harm SEO.
In addition, if the hard disk is present and still working on a remote server, even if it is actively problematic, we can at least get the latest updates. As an expert, I think I can be of use to you.

Our technical team will switch the domain as soon as they think it's the proper time, please be patient for the time being. I bet they are working hard to fix everything.

Dear members of Babiato,

it feels really great that Babiato was able to rerun again even though we lost some major portion of data. Nevertheless, with our collaboration, we will be able to get back to where we were from the time it went down.

Please know that the current version of this forum has a few bugs/glitches and our technical staff is working hard to fix them as soon as possible. if you guys can detect any errors please write them down in this thread since @andykim is willing to fix them all. But don't try to come up with the same bug report that was already stated by somebody else in order to keep this thread clean and accessible.

Let's not start complaining about this situation and how everything is messed up, instead help us make this forum great again.

Babiato will soon start to operate on one of its main domains (https://babia.to) as soon as our technical team decides that.

We would advise you not to upload your resources yet until our technical team clarifies their decision of uploading a resource based on the state of the current forum.

Also, there's an official telegram channel of Babiato that you can join to stay updated even if the forum goes down for a while again.

Regards,
@ELLIO7
Great to see you back. Most favourite forum and a saviour for many. Terrific fan following showed in the tsunami of heart breaking messages in Telegram Channel, when Babak had announced RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock