• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Auto Tag Products with GPT: A Revolutionary Way to Automate Product Tagging in Your WooCommerce Store

Titukas

Jul 3, 2022
Hello WordPress and WooCommerce Community!

I'm are thrilled to announce the release of my plugin, Auto Tag Products with GPT. This plugin is designed to streamline your product management tasks by automatically adding relevant tags to your WooCommerce products. Using the powerful GPT-4 or GPT-3.5 Turbo language models, the plugin analyzes your product titles and descriptions to generate the most accurate and useful tags.

Features:​

1. Automatic Tagging: As soon as you publish a product, the plugin generates tags without any manual intervention.
  2. GPT-4 and GPT-3.5 Turbo Support: Choose between GPT-4 or GPT-3.5 Turbo for your tagging needs.
  3. Customizable: Configure the number of tags, tag sources (title, description, or both).
  4. Ease of Use: With a simple settings page, it’s easy to get started.

How to Install:​

1. Download the plugin.
  2. Upload it to your WordPress site.
  3. Activate the plugin.
  4. Navigate to the ‘GPT-4 Auto Tag Settings’ in the WordPress admin menu.
  5. Enter your OpenAI API Key and configure other settings.

How to Use:​

After installing and configuring the plugin, it will automatically tag new products that you add. If you choose, you can also tag existing products manually.

Settings:​

API Key:​

Enter your OpenAI API key to connect to the GPT-4 or GPT-3.5 Turbo models.

Number of Tags:​

Specify the number of tags you want the plugin to generate per product.

Tag Source:​

Choose if you want to generate tags from the product's title, description, or both.

GPT Model:​

Select between GPT-4 and GPT-3.5 Turbo based on your preference.

I would love to hear your feedback.

Thank you for your attention, and we hope you find this plugin as useful as we do!

Video how it works:​

Hi there,
please follow this guideline to submit your resource:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock