• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

500+++ resources under approval [ Read IT PLEASE ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
HEY GUYS ITS HARD TO APPROVE ALL 500 RESOURCE
So if u publish resource please send me private pm and share proof resource purchased by u, like screen from themeforest / i will approve your resource very fast
thanks so much

if your user deleted and u join us again please create your resource and let me know if your resource still available becuz i can transfer it again to your account

still let me know if your resource downloaded from envato elements ...

you have many purchased resource? but posted before? not updated ? i can transfer it resource to your account / just let me know via pm
and read here if u want create your resource
thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joseverlopz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock