• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools 3.8

No permission to download
No Nedded to License Key
Before Install this Script::
Go to Admin Folder+install Folder & then Open or Edit “process.php” File and Remove Under the Code.. Line No 49 to 63 .
if ($sucRate == ‘1’) {
//Fine
}elseif ($sucRate == ‘1’) {
echo ‘Item purchase code not valid’;
die();
}elseif ($sucRate == ‘2’) {
echo ‘Already code used on another domain! Contact Support’;
die();
}elseif ($sucRate == ”) {
echo ‘Unable Connect to Server!’;
die();
}else {
echo ‘Item purchase code not valid / banned’;
die();
}
This is working 100%. Tested, thanks a lot. After removing the above code from the php file, just provide this licence code : As84n4n0-RNMDoiG3MD-WOnNSFDSL-5PFBreORNt3f-GMDe2C1

Success

How do you come across this, et me check out.

Hi,

Could you solve the error. I saw that too when i clicked my-ip-address

Will have to check other tools too. But if you have resolved the issue please do let me know how to resolve.

Thanks.

Attachments

• seo error.jpg
    seo error.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 16
Hi,

Will have to check other tools too. But if you have resolved the issue please do let me know how to resolve.

Thanks.
I have not solved it, i left it because i was busy with other things, i will try and fix and update you.

Hi,

Thanks.

my-ip-address and site-snapshot won't work without an active license cause they are requesting data from prothemes api and the result is not delivered from local function but from request response

Edit: one thing I don't understand about this script is why in the hell do you need a file explorer?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock