• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools 3.8

No permission to download
Yes but it does it again and shows the unlicensed notification again after a few days. I am having the same issue.
what about a cron job to copy every day this file to right place? looks a good solution, i did´t tested , but it can works

Babak updated AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools with a new update entry:

AtoZ SEO Tools v3.0 Nulled

Download AtoZ SEO Tools v3.0 - Search Engine Optimization Tools Nulled Free
v3.0 - Thanks To @SpiderWeb

- Added: CURL Timeout, User Agent changing from configuration file
- Added: Redesigned Application Level DDos Checker v2
- Added: Canonical URL (x-default feature)
- Added: Customizable 404 page
- Added: Database Editor
- Updated: Keyword Position Checker
- Updated: WHOIS Class
- Updated: File Manager library
- Updated: Backlink DB
- Updated: Plagiarism Checker

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Sajmon
Yes but it does it again and shows the unlicensed notification again after a few days. I am having the same issue.
yes you right , i got again the message today, i just changed again, but it´s not a good way to..

Reactions: m1zz
Hi everyone,
i am getting Database Connectin Failed Error while installing Updated Version 3.0.
i also tried 2 or 3 database all are getting same error.
can anyone help me in it ?

1613470575713.png

If anyone gets a 404 error on all pages other than Home & Admin then you need to ensure the .htaccess was uploaded.

Hi everyone,
i am getting Database Connectin Failed Error while installing Updated Version 3.0.
i also tried 2 or 3 database all are getting same error.
can anyone help me in it ?

1613470575713.png

Could it be the auto complete on localhost causing the issue?

Does anyone know anything about the Add Ons for AtoZ being available?

I have purchased this from the supplier but they are asking $750 for all add ons!!

Reactions: xScriptor
*Fixes to a few problems*

I have the purchased copy but still encountered the same issues when installing this nulled version. I put it down to an issue with it rather than my error.

Anyway just incase you have these problems:

404 Pages on every link but Admin & Home

Ensure the .htaccess file has been uploaded. As its hidden on my system it was not uploaded when i rezipped the content.

DataTables Warning

I got this when gping into certain areas of my admin panel e.g. "Manage Pages" "Analytics > recent history".
Solution = MySQL_PDO not checked on from cPanel > PHP Options

Add Ons

Anyone keen on getting some add ons?

Not sure how they will work with the nulled version etc, but if a staff member wants to check them out first let me know.

I have the free addons package (4 tools incl color picker & bulk geo ip locator). Downloaded from the supplier for my version.

Blog Addon - Found via another external source, so an admin may want to check this out before i share.

Thanks

Reactions: xScriptor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock