• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools 3.8

No permission to download
Babak updated AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools with a new update entry:

AtoZ SEO Tools v3.1 Untouched

Download AtoZ SEO Tools v3.1 - Search Engine Optimization Tools Nulled Free
Version 3.1 (7th June 2021) Big Thanks To @webmaster1105

- Added: PHP 8 Support (Beta / Experimental)
- Updated: Keyword Position Checker
- Updated: Alexa helper library
- Updated: File Manager library
- Fixed: Unable to delete banned IP address
- Fixed: Plagiarism checker shows incorrect word limit
- Fixed: Some minor bugs

Read the rest of this update entry...

How to nulled:

1. Goto "codecanyon-atoz-seo-tools-search-engine-optimization-tools\Upload\admin\install\process.php"

2. Comment out this line: //$sucRate = Trim($stats[0]);

3. Put This line: $sucRate = true;

4. Make sure input purchase code and db code are same "/core/config/db.config.php" file

5. Done!

Last edited:
How to nulled:

1. Goto "codecanyon-atoz-seo-tools-search-engine-optimization-tools\Upload\admin\install\process.php"

2. Comment out this line: //$sucRate = Trim($stats[0]);

3. Put This line: $sucRate = true;

4. Make sure input purchase code and db code are same "/core/config/db.config.php" file

5. Done!

//$sucRate = Trim($stats[0]); replace this line to this line right $sucRate = true;

Reactions: abdurcse04
1627411788238.png
How to solve this? Anyone can help @abdurcse04 @Babak

How to nulled:

2. Comment out this line: $sucRate = Trim($stats[0]);

3. Put below This line: $sucRate = true;

4. Make sure input purchase code and DB code are the same "/core/config/db.config.php" file
** goto this link and put a password such as 111-111-111 then save. Now try to install and put the same password 111-111-111. everything is fine. Any question?

5. Done!

How? when i press any link in "Admin Dashboard" it loads index page . I see them not working the functions.

z9oslghiSPqhS3OrzR1gwg.png Screenshot_1.png

check permission folder on your host.
all of them are 777 I have read the file "URL Rewrite Rules" and corrected the nginx conf with the content:
location / { if (!-e $request_filename) { rewrite ^/admin/(.*)$ /admin/index.php?route=$1 last; rewrite ^/(.*)$ /index.php?route=$1 last; break; } } location ~ \.(inc|sql|bak|dat|ini|tdata|sdata|addonpk)$ { deny all; } location = /admin/db-backups { deny all; } location = /admin/addons { deny all; } location = /uploads/temp { deny all; }
Restart nginx all still not working.

Hello,

I installed the script and it works. But I am not able to login.

Alert! Username not found

Username and email exist in database, I just confirmed.

I haven't tried cronjob yet. I meant to say was the script in its original form, is been detected as malware by immunify. Just check your immunify logs if you have.
Thank you for sharing useful info sir. May I know where can I check the immunify logs sir? I am also in this situation. Thank in advance sir.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock