• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v4.2.1

No permission to download
@Medw1311 is it normal if the premium templates are not getting fully imported, like they're missing headers or footers or images etc?
I don't test the nulled versions so I don't know tbh. Not an issue with the licenced version though.

Reactions: puffinman
Hello everyone,

Due to the requests, I tried to do my best to share with you the PREMIUM STARTER TEMPLATES 2.7.5 (the latest version).

You can import the complete site without errors, just follow the steps below correctly.

https://prnt.sc/1xn03kz

templates-neldrew.png

— Yes, you must ask permission for my Google folder.

(That way, I can update the files and everyone will be notified).

Shared Folder Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bSIttIEG5imtOjp7ngFvt8dEfhsvLnYX/view?usp=sharing

The video link shows step by step in practice:
https://cdn.publit.io/file/midia/astra-templates-2-7-5-by-neldrew-BR.mp4

Note: ALL INSTALLATION MUST BE DONE BY THE WORDPRESS PANEL. Do not use FTP

Step 01:
Download the files from the shared folder and select the subfolder (version 2.7.5).

Step 02: Install and activate Theme Astra from the official Repository.

Step 03: Install the files below, which are in the shared folder.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE INSTALLATION AND ACTIVATION ORDER

A)
Install and activate (astra-addon-plugin.zip) * Not mandatory.

B) Install and activate (elementor.zip), which is in the shared folder.

C) Install and DO NOT ACTIVATE (elementor-pro.zip). If you activate it now, you will get an error when importing the Templates!

D) Install and activate (astra-premium-sites.zip).

Step 04: With everything installed, now it's time for you to select the Templates in the Premium library you want.

A) Select Page Builder (ELEMENTOR).

B) After selecting the Templates you want, you can press the button (Import Complete Site) and wait for it to be installed successfully!!

C) After installing the chosen templates, you can activate (elementor-pro.zip) and use it without any problems.

In case of error, review all previous steps or disable excess plugins that are installed.

If it was good for you, leave your thanks!

By Neldrew BRAZIL

What do you do in the case you have already previously activated Elementor Pro? In this case, I tried disabling elementor pro before uploading and activating premium starter templates but it doesn't work.

Please help

What do you do in the case you have already previously activated Elementor Pro? In this case, I tried disabling elementor pro before uploading and activating premium starter templates but it doesn't work.

Please help
If you are using the shared versions in the folder then you must disable Elementor Pro in order to import the template and then enable Elementor Pro again.

Please clear the cache.

Versions 2.7.0 and older of this plugin contain a vulnerability that allows Contributor-level users to completely overwrite any page on the site with malicious JavaScript.​

Description: Authenticated Block Import to Stored XSS
Affected Plugin: Starter Templates — Elementor, Gutenberg & Beaver Builder Templates
Plugin Slug: astra-sites
Affected Versions: <= 2.7.0
CVE ID: CVE-2021-42360
CVSS Score: 7.6(High)
CVSS Vector: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:L
Researcher/s: Ramuel Gall
Fully Patched Version: 2.7.1

More info:

I really don't like this practice of members having to give their email to get a download!!

• Love
Reactions: Kao X3
I really don't like this practice of members having to give their email to get a download!!
Completely agree with you, Medw
We can't control the situation that the private resource is safe or not
Many members public their info disorderly, which is an opportunity for bad guys puting them to their spam list 😑

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
Right - That's enough... This thread is getting totally derailed by people posting their emails.

@neldrew either you can share your file in the thread so it can be added as the official resource download or don't share it at all - That's up to you.

You have no need or right to be collecting members emails.

I'm now going to delete all posts relating to emails etc.

Reactions: neldrew and onyx666
THERE IS ERROR. IT CAN'T INSTALL PREMIUM TEMPLETES WITH THIS PLUGIN. PLEASE HELP.

import WP Forms Failed​

We could not complete the import process due to failed AJAX request and this is the message:
Error: Invalid Request URL.
Please report this here.

Right - That's enough... This thread is getting totally derailed by people posting their emails.

@neldrew either you can share your file in the thread so it can be added as the official resource download or don't share it at all - That's up to you.

You have no need or right to be collecting members emails.

I'm now going to delete all posts relating to emails etc.
Medw

I understand your position, but I want to make it clear that I never intended to get anyone's e-mail, after all I don't need it and anyone can tell if I've already sent any e-mail to it. It's just a shared folder that anyone who asks for access has access to.

Now you're saying that I can post the file here for me that's fine, but once I did and I was warned that I should post the download link.

Please then instruct me how I should do to avoid any mishap.

Thanks

Medw

I understand your position, but I want to make it clear that I never intended to get anyone's e-mail, after all I don't need it and anyone can tell if I've already sent any e-mail to it. It's just a shared folder that anyone who asks for access has access to.

Now you're saying that I can post the file here for me that's fine, but once I did and I was warned that I should post the download link.

Thanks
He already instructed, just share the file link here.
You can use the website below to upload

He already instructed, just share the file link here.
You can use the website below to upload

Ledzepy

So can I send a link to the folder with pCloud.com files? Well I use this sharing server.

Medw

Thanks
If the file is less than 20mb which I imagine it will be you can upload it in a post as an attachment and then either myself or @Babak will use it to update the official download.

Reactions: neldrew
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock