• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v4.2.1

No permission to download
Donation in where Tassie :D
Forum or personal, bro
This is private (TassieNZ inc.!) - all my Private Group offers are. You can donate to PayPal via [email protected]

Private Group has been going for over 12 months now. :)

Last edited:
v2.7.4 Untouched @Babak @NullMaster

v2.7.4 - 26-October-2021
Fix: Fixed the issue with Elementor blocks contact form not being imported due to invalid form JSON file URL.

Attachments

• astra-premium-sites-2.7.4.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Reactions: Atsekabe
v2.7.5 Untouched - @Babak @NullMaster

v2.7.5 - 27-October-2021
- Fix: Elementor blocks not being imported due to missing required plugins.

Attachments

• astra-premium-sites-2.7.5.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
I have a Private PM Group that is available by donation (minimum $8.00). It then gives you access to the fully NULLED package that is updated regularly and can be used on as many sites as you want.

PM for more information. You need to have been a member for at least one months and have a minimum of 20 posts.

Astra Agency Bundle
Astra THEME v3.7.3
Astra Pro v3.6.1
Premium Starter Templates (previously Astra Premium Sites) v2.7.3
Astra Pro Portfolio v1.11.3
Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder v1.34.0
Ultimate Addons for Elementor 1.35.0
Convert Pro v1.7.4
Convert Pro – Addon v1.5.5
Schema Pro v2.7.1

TassieNZ :)
Does the full import from Astra Premium Sites work?

Even so, I will continue to make the version that imports page by page available to the forum.

v2.7.5 (nulled(half))
NOTE: It isn't possible to import the complete template, only page by page.

Attachments

• astra-premium-sites.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
Just out of interest I wonder why Elementor Pro affects the ability to install the Astra templates?
Hi thanks for the comment.

Let's say that at first, when activating the Elementor Pro, it conflicts with the activation routine of PREMIUM STARTER TEMPLATES, causing it to lose the activation and error in the import. After importing the Templates, it can be activated because it will not ask for some more necessary requests.

Hello everyone,

Due to the requests, I tried to do my best to share with you the PREMIUM STARTER TEMPLATES 2.7.5 (the latest version).

You can import the complete site without errors, just follow the steps below correctly.

https://prnt.sc/1xn03kz

templates-neldrew.png

— Yes, you must ask permission for my Google folder.

(That way, I can update the files and everyone will be notified).

Shared Folder Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bSIttIEG5imtOjp7ngFvt8dEfhsvLnYX/view?usp=sharing

The video link shows step by step in practice:
https://cdn.publit.io/file/midia/astra-templates-2-7-5-by-neldrew-BR.mp4

Note: ALL INSTALLATION MUST BE DONE BY THE WORDPRESS PANEL. Do not use FTP

Step 01:
Download the files from the shared folder and select the subfolder (version 2.7.5).

Step 02: Install and activate Theme Astra from the official Repository.

Step 03: Install the files below, which are in the shared folder.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE INSTALLATION AND ACTIVATION ORDER

A)
Install and activate (astra-addon-plugin.zip) * Not mandatory.

B) Install and activate (elementor.zip), which is in the shared folder.

C) Install and DO NOT ACTIVATE (elementor-pro.zip). If you activate it now, you will get an error when importing the Templates!

D) Install and activate (astra-premium-sites.zip).

Step 04: With everything installed, now it's time for you to select the Templates in the Premium library you want.

A) Select Page Builder (ELEMENTOR).

B) After selecting the Templates you want, you can press the button (Import Complete Site) and wait for it to be installed successfully!!

C) After installing the chosen templates, you can activate (elementor-pro.zip) and use it without any problems.

In case of error, review all previous steps or disable excess plugins that are installed.

If it was good for you, leave your thanks!

By Neldrew BRAZIL
Keep up the good work bro, thanks for sharing the comprehensive tutorial with the community. Most people I see here are eager to make money, whereas people like you keep this community alive. :)(y)

Reactions: neldrew
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock