• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Any other suggestion for safelink x adsense?

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
hello guys.....
do you had any suggestion for adsense x safelink?

currently i using soralink x adlinkfly...
the concept is this...

Adlinkfly > Soralink > Destination...
The visitor/shared earning counter counted on first (adlinkfly)

and now... i updating the script into...
Adlinkfly > Soralink (db to db integration) > destination
The visitor/shared earning counter counted on the last minutes before the visitor redirected into destination (in the end of soralink)

does anyone had better concept than this?
for ads i using adsense x popads
so the earning is "amazing" XD

i just want to maximize it..... so i can earn more and focus that money into my other's project like direct download generator (sharer.my.id) or other upcoming downloader
if you had something in mind... you can reply it XD maybe you alot more expert on this case lol....

reference if you want take a look
linknih.com (adlinkfly) [don't check the generator yet... we working on connection between db and make new redirect mechanism, if you check it now.. it won't be working yet]
nesiaku.my.id (adsense x popup ads with soralink)

*note i don't use/try adlinkfly with wpsafelink because they can be bypassed with some potato chrome addons... so on first i using them... alot of visitor already bypassed it...
so it's not good enough for you to maximize the earning from it... if you had other's plugins or something let me know... XD we can share the Knowledge and improve it lol

hello guys.....
do you had any suggestion for adsense x safelink?

currently i using soralink x adlinkfly...
the concept is this...

Adlinkfly > Soralink > Destination...
The visitor/shared earning counter counted on first (adlinkfly)

and now... i updating the script into...
Adlinkfly > Soralink (db to db integration) > destination
The visitor/shared earning counter counted on the last minutes before the visitor redirected into destination (in the end of soralink)

does anyone had better concept than this?
for ads i using adsense x popads
so the earning is "amazing" XD

i just want to maximize it..... so i can earn more and focus that money into my other's project like direct download generator (sharer.my.id) or other upcoming downloader
if you had something in mind... you can reply it XD maybe you alot more expert on this case lol....

reference if you want take a look
linknih.com (adlinkfly) [don't check the generator yet... we working on connection between db and make new redirect mechanism, if you check it now.. it won't be working yet]
nesiaku.my.id (adsense x popup ads with soralink)

*note i don't use/try adlinkfly with wpsafelink because they can be bypassed with some potato chrome addons... so on first i using them... alot of visitor already bypassed it...
so it's not good enough for you to maximize the earning from it... if you had other's plugins or something let me know... XD we can share the Knowledge and improve it lol
which adblocker plugin u used in nesiaku my id ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock