• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ Need Suggestion/Partner ] Earn from Adsense approved website

May 11, 2022
Dear All Expert,

I do a full time job (10 hours). Beside that I have a adsense approved website around 1 year on Namecheap hosting. I have tried autoblog, forum, news website in different times. But nothing works. Adsense website need traffic. I don't have enough time & money to do article writing or seo. So , income is 0.

Could you guys please give me any suggestion to earn $1-$5 per day with little effort ?
If anyone has any idea we can also become partner.

Thank you so much.

Dear All Expert,

I do a full time job (10 hours). Beside that I have a adsense approved website around 1 year on Namecheap hosting. I have tried autoblog, forum, news website in different times. But nothing works. Adsense website need traffic. I don't have enough time & money to do article writing or seo. So , income is 0.

Could you guys please give me any suggestion to earn $1-$5 per day with little effort ?

Thank you so much.
The easy way is that you can share your website to forums or groups, be it on Facebook or Telegram, which has quite a lot of members

Dear All Expert,

Thank you so much.
well you can do "illegal" stuff. you can click your website yourself.
its illegal there is high chance you wil get ban. do it at your own risk
my first adsense payment because i click my website.
if you decided to click your own website.
only add 1 ads in your website it will increase your cpc.
use vpn / rdp to america network. they have biggest cpc in my opinion.
your cpc probaly 0.5 2 usd
be patient dont click your ads as soon as possible and close it. wait for a few minute.

or you can sell your adsense. in my country you can sell it for 100 usd

Reactions: clippingpath903
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock