• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Alpha Local Leads (MyLocal Leads) for only $5

I don't understand, what was wrong with your products? Were your vendors giving you poor products?
nothing wrong with products, products were the best on here, Just time to stop selling and have peace of mind from the hassle

:p

But seriously, is it your recent misunderstanding with the mods that made you go extreme? Nah! You shouldn't act that way. We're all grown-ups (well, I think), :) . Evaluate the matter in its full context.
i have evaluated it, and its best to close all thread, hope you understand

i have evaluated it, and its best to close all thread, hope you understand
Babiato is pretty much like a digital family. Even in real families, quarrels happen. We get upset, go to a corner, seethe, process our emotions, ask ourselves why we feel that way, learn from the experience, mature from it, and be better people as we grow older.

In earlier stages of life, certain people (babies) may throw a tantrum, hog their toys to themselves, and insist they are not sharing. This is similar to a member here closing their store and insisting on not selling anymore. You're an adult, so that should not apply to you.

There's a spirit of helpfulness here in Babiato, but remember that we all have what we deal with as individuals, so let's be more tolerant of each other as much as possible. We can resolve our differences.

As much as I may have been interested in one or two of your items recently, unless they are before me - it'll be challenging even to remember them and to head down to Telegram, which I hardly use to contact you.
That's one of the benefits of Babiato.

If you are miffed with "the hassle," why not close your account completely - since you don't want to share (or sell when you could), I don't see why you want to benefit from others.

I would respect your evaluation and understand you better when you do this.
I genuinely wish you all the best.

Babiato is pretty much like a digital family. Even in real families, quarrels happen. We get upset, go to a corner, seethe, process our emotions, ask ourselves why we feel that way, learn from the experience, mature from it, and be better people as we grow older.

In earlier stages of life, certain people (babies) may throw a tantrum, hog their toys to themselves, and insist they are not sharing. This is similar to a member here closing their store and insisting on not selling anymore. You're an adult, so that should not apply to you.

There's a spirit of helpfulness here in Babiato, but remember that we all have what we deal with as individuals, so let's be more tolerant of each other as much as possible. We can resolve our differences.

As much as I may have been interested in one or two of your items recently, unless they are before me - it'll be challenging even to remember them and to head down to Telegram, which I hardly use to contact you.
That's one of the benefits of Babiato.

If you are miffed with "the hassle," why not close your account completely - since you don't want to share (or sell when you could), I don't see why you want to benefit from others.

I would respect your evaluation and understand you better when you do this.
I genuinely wish you all the best.
thanks for your assement, and if that would be the case then yes i get you fully, but its not the only case so as i feel that this is the way to aviod confliction, hope you understand,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock