• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

• In order to join you must have been a member for a minimum of one month.
  • You must have a minimum of 15 posts.

So I guess I can't participate cause I don't have enough posts... Let me know if I can still subscribe...

I would like to request the following UI Kit.

Thank you in advance. 🙏

As requested and you're welcome: 🚀

Can get this please :

I can get it: 🚀

Can you please post this

Reactions: somtea
Can you please post this

Here it is: 🚀

@badrabbit

Hey guys so I did the responsible thing and searched first if anyone had already requested this and it seems nobody has. So big appreciate in advance guys thanks a lot.

Showtli - Ultimate Smart Mockup Templates Kit — Mockups on UI8
iPhone 12 Figma Mockups — Mockups on UI8
iPad Pro Clay Mockups — Mockups on UI8

If in fact any of them were already previously shared then I sincerely appologize.

Three out of three never shared before, thoughtfully searched before requested files — and a thank you for that! 🚀🚀🚀🙏

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: doodle and Pixelate

@badrabbit

Three out of three: 🚀🚀🚀

• Love
Reactions: norvec
Three out of three never shared before, thoughtfully searched before requested files — and a thank you for that! 🚀🚀🚀🙏

Hey bro big thanks for your guys' work. There's been a slight hiccup though for the https://mega.nz/file/pA9jkKCD#AAAAAAAAAAAeWste2I6n4AAAAAAAAAAAHlrLXtiOp-Azx link since it's displaying this: I don't think I've ever seen this problem before. Thanks!

1615685571482.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock