• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

Nobody has shared this yet, I need this please 🤚🤚

@badrabbit

Please provide below ones,

Thanks

Nobody has shared this yet, I need this please 🤚🤚

Indeed, nobody has shared this yet because it's only 2 days old — probably why it's also the first item featured on the site!

One very new, never shared before, featured file of the day out of one: 🚀

Last edited:
@badrabbit

Please provide below ones,

Thanks

Naughty Mr. Bear, 6 requests needed urgently but all along one of them — Voodoo Presentation 3.2 — was available already: 🚀 🚀 🙄

@badrabbit thanks very mocuh

• Love
Reactions: teozebra

@badrabbit thanks very mocuh

Great taste shown in two out of two files: 🚀🚀

Nobody asked for it, but apparently there wasn't a lot of work on today, and so a guide to searching for already shared files was made.

An essential 21st century life-skill your parents didn't teach you because they met face to face in real-life, before the internet made everybody dumber, and learning things required actual effort, but conversely didn't make you bankrupt.

Rabbit-tips.png

Last edited:
I would like to request the following UI Kit.

Thank you in advance. 🙏

Can get this please :

Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: Aceitachi
Can get this please :

Thanks!
Bruh! It's already shared and you can see it literally in this page. Please search before requesting.

Nobody asked for it, but apparently there wasn't a lot of work on today, and so a guide to searching for already shared files was made.

An essential 21st century life-skill your parents didn't teach you because they met face to face in real-life, before the internet made everybody dumber, and learning things required actual effort but conversely didn't make you bankrupt.

Rabbit-tips.png

@Babak @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL

Is it possible to add 'Fire' emoji "like/react" to posts? They're needed for things like this!!

I'm only 10% kidding. Other 90% is serious about this, haha. 🔥

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock