• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All in One Video Downloader Script

All in One Video Downloader Script v2.14.1

No permission to download
Password pls, currently hidden, only resource uploader
yes because i love babitao & i dont want this resource everywhere on internet. previously i updated this resource without password and it was available on other websites within hour!

So i want only those can use this file who are contributing on babiato platform!

oh oky. thank you. can u please also send the youtube plugin. which is we need to download separated its not include in this package. ... thank you once again

Install YouTube Plugin​

YouTube plugin is not installed by default. You need to download and upload it by yourself.
  1. Open https://aiovideodl.ml/yt-plugin
  2. Enter your purchase code and website URL.
  3. Download the ZIP file.
  4. Extract and upload ZIP contents (YouTube.php and vendor folder) to /wp-content/plugins/aio-video-downloader/includes/downloaders

i have installed it but its not readying css file i think its showing like this check screen short. any help about it ? and its asking for license maybe thats why ?

Attachments

• 2021-12-22_19-11-43.jpg
    2021-12-22_19-11-43.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 48
i have installed it but its not readying css file i think its showing like this check screen short. any help about it ? and its asking for license maybe thats why ?
It not nulled!

Thats why untouched is written with title! 🙄

Make a nulling request in relevant babiato section

Here's the Youtube plugin. All you need to do is extract and upload ZIP contents (YouTube.php and vendor folder) to /wp-content/plugins/aio-video-downloader/includes/downloaders
thanks bro. but this script is not working. because its not the nulled i have test my side is not working. any one can check if it is working please ?

From this point forward anyone who's asking for the password will receive an instant ban.
Either you learn to read either you go. We don't need spammers and leechers.

Reactions: doostream
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock