• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TikTok Video Downloader Without Watermark & Music Extractor

TikTok Video Downloader Without Watermark & Music Extractor v3.0.6

No permission to download
go to app\Http\Controllers\Installer

and replace the below file.

While installing, it will ask for purchase code which should be valid uuid. and you can generate uuid for free from this website: https://www.uuidgenerator.net/

I have just removed the verification error. As i can't test the download being tiktok banned in my country. You may test this file and tell me if it's working or not.

Attachments

• VerifyPurchaseCodeController.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Bcat95 and Auwal

While installing, it will ask for purchase code which should be valid uuid. and you can generate uuid for free from this website: https://www.uuidgenerator.net/

I have just removed the verification error. As i can't test the download being tiktok banned in my country. You may test this file and tell me if it's working or not.
oky master what me

• Haha
Reactions: ipwnd

There's still an error in the description like the picture above before I sent the script

Attachments

• Error downloading.jpg
    Error downloading.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 21
check if the link you are trying to download is opening in browser or not. or try an different video link which is opening in your browser.

Babak updated TikTok Video Downloader Without Watermark & Music Extractor with a new update entry:

TikTok Video Downloader Without Watermark & Music Extractor v3.0.6

Download TikTok Video Downloader Without Watermark & Music Extractor v3.0.6 Nulled Free
v3.0.6 – 02 March, 2023

Cover Image Not Loading Issue Fixed
Fallback Added for Expired Cover Images
Minor Fixes
/** APP UPDATES **/
/app/Models/HasCoverImage.php
/themes/Minimal/Controllers/FetchController.php
/themes/Minimal/resources/assets/css/app.css
/themes/Minimal/resources/assets/images/video-placeholder.png
/themes/Minimal/resources/views/components/section/popular-videos.blade.php...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The core function is server-side,you need a api to download video from author‘s server,a real license is needed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock