• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AliDropship First & Alidropship Woo Plugin - PHP v7.1, 7.2+ & 8.1

AliDropship First & Alidropship Woo Plugin - PHP v7.1, 7.2+ & 8.1 1.9.0.1 & 1.6.56

No permission to download
Reactions: NostraDamus
UPDATE!! Be careful. Asking to download fake file. Do not download or install file. It's malware.
do you even know what malware is, and did you check the description of my update or extract the file before making this comment???,..,you are not worthy of my time, if you can read and you're not new to the internet, you will know how to go about downloads instead of commenting gib...

• Haha
Reactions: venki99
do you even know what malware is, and did you check the description of my update or extract the file before making this comment???,..,you are not worthy of my time, if you can read and you're not new to the internet, you will know how to go about downloads instead of commenting gib...
Hello! Tell me please, last files is nulled?

Attachments

• malware.png
    malware.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 26
I downloaded everything perfectly! You just need to be careful when you do something, and even more so when you say it!
In India, download sites used in this post are not reachable as they are banned. At least 6-7 times I get these kind of sites. Sometimes you reach proper download site dailyuploads but that too banned in India. I need to give feedback and that should be appreciated instead of getting abused.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 15
In India, download sites used in this post are not reachable as they are banned. At least 6-7 times I get these kind of sites. Sometimes you reach proper download site dailyuploads but that too banned in India. I need to give feedback and that should be appreciated instead of getting abused.
I am very sure VPNs are available in India as well, no offense to the public!

@theshadowwalker
@Venu is not the only one facing this issue everyone does. Share the AD's link according to the rules.

1673705183590.png

If you wish to earn by sharing, then you can use only a single layer of ad (short-link generator type of ads), but remember there shouldn't be a second adlayer, and the link should be valid with actual working content behind of it. If you get caught doing over-smartness, your account will be banned permanently.

Reactions: venki99
Replaced downloading link with mega link. .
The main download link was not updated. Still exeo one which has like 10 layers of ads and suspicious file download requests.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omidarka
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock