• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AliDropship Woo Plugin v1.6.6

Oops guys here is the original AliDropship Woo Plugin, if you know how to nulled you can download it here.
i think there is a server side app its very difficult for someone to null this but if someone accomplish that i will need that too thank you very much

LOL It can be done but needs a server set up for activation. That is why I only do this as a paid plugin.

If wanting free, I doubt it will ever happen, but good luck. Also, the version posted is VERY old! Also #2, there are four different versions - Alidropship, Alidropship Woo and different ones for PHP 7.1 and PHP 7.2 +.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: olalavui
what about those "decode service" thing http://www.dezend.ir/
cannot be nulled, it's encoded with ioncube
There is a guy that decodes it.... but he charges 5 bucks each file. Just got a demo decoding from the licence.php file:

<?php
/*This is a demo decoding. The file contains 3 lines (38%) from a total of 8.*/
$tmpl = (new adsw\adsTemplate());
$tmpl->addItem('nonce', array('name' => 'ads_license', 'value' => 'ads_setting_action'));
$tmpl->addItem('text', array('label' => __('Your license key', 'adsw'), 'name' => 'ads_licensekey'));

/*This is a demo decoding.*/

Guys, if you are looking for a site for decoding ionCube & sourceGuardian & others.. for nulled scripts you can use the following site:
https://www.decodez.site/

They had a better price , I gave a few files and they decoded very well and you can also ask them to send you a demo for trust via email :

[email protected]

Guys, if you are looking for a site for decoding ionCube & sourceGuardian & others.. for nulled scripts you can use the following site:
https://www.decodez.site/

They had a better price , I gave a few files and they decoded very well and you can also ask them to send you a demo for trust via email :

[email protected]
Although they will probably do a perfect job, if you look at how many files need decoding (then x4 for the four versions) it will cost way more than the plugin!!! And then, when it updates you start all over again!

Even then, after decoding, you will still need an activation server. Promise!!! :)

Mine is cheaper, works 100%. All done for you.

Good luck though.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Alexander200
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock