• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - by Altumcode

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - by Altumcode 1.0 update for v41

No permission to download
After setting up the tariff in the settings of the user's personal account, using the link below, you can find the referral program itself, where the user can share the link and track receipts.

But when the user doesn't have the link, where can he find it?

Dear, is affiliate working for the latest version of socialproof? I try but the referral link has HTTP ERROR 500. Please advice. Thanks
Unfortunately, I do not use this author's script and check for 66biolinks before publishing. If you get error 500 when logging into the affiliate program in the Admin panel, check the log file in the root folder. Or maybe you have a poorly made null script and the license key does not work correctly. Earlier I had a similar situation in 66biolinks, I could not open statistics in the Admin panel and discount coupons did not work. Try to check and write to the script branch to the authors who makes null to check the activation key.

I confirm that it works well with the latest version of socialproof but not 66biolink.
Try using a previous version of the plugin. If you get a 500 error. This is due to the license of your script (There are no tables in the database for the plugin to work properly)

Try using a previous version of the plugin. If you get a 500 error. This is due to the license of your script (There are no tables in the database for the plugin to work properly)
Can you upload an export of these MySQL tables?

Here is the code to solve the blank page issue. Insert it into the database and become rich.

CREATE TABLE affiliates_commissions (
affiliate_commission_id INT PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT,
user_id INT NOT NULL,
amount DECIMAL(10,2) NOT NULL,
datetime DATETIME NOT NULL,
is_withdrawn TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0
);

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock