• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AffiLink - Affiliate Link Sharing Platform

AffiLink - Affiliate Link Sharing Platform v2.4.0 Untouched

No permission to download

Shafzy

Trusted Uploader
Oct 15, 2019
Oman
SandyUndefined submitted a new resource:

AffiLink - Affiliate Link Sharing Platform - Affiliate Link Sharing Platform

AffiLink is a powerful php script with a modern design, smart functions that will help you create an amazing affiliate store. AffiLink script works perfectly on mobile, tablet, and desktop, which can help you to create a professional website as deals and discounts listing. AffiLink is highly customizable and super-easy to set up.

AffiLink is not a scraper, the idea is to have everything controlled and organized and to make it look much more professional. If what you are looking for is...

Read more about this resource...

hello,
could anyone please tell me that why the screen keeps loading when i search something in the script.
thankyou

hello,
could anyone please tell me that why the screen keeps loading when i search something in the script.
thankyou
I changed from https to http in the configuration file and it worked but I didn't understand why, could anyone help me?

However, an incompatibility error appeared on the website with the only_full_group_by mode

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock