• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Management System - PHP Platform

Affiliate Management System - PHP Platform v10.0.0.3 – Untouched

No permission to download
Excuse me, does anyone have news about how to remove the license from the dashboard?

Is anyone having the same problem we are having with none of the click tracking working? We have tried everything. Extremely frustrating.

Reactions: emailtoxima
Have anyone used the script with wordpress....if connected to wordpress and woocommerce does the users also display in wordpress panel

Excuse me, does anyone have news about how to remove the license from the dashboard?

For those who had this problem, they can solve it by commenting on lines 3 to 36 and it will work without problems or they can upload a copy that I made in /application/views/admincontrol/includes/footer.php

Attachments

• footer.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 57
Please about the script...don't know if anyone has used it with wordpress..please I need to know if the users are also shared to the wordpress user panel

IMG_20210327_070127.jpg yes this worked without any problems, unfortunately I deleted it only for testing and learning ☺️

Reactions: Rotsen
What a clusterf#ck this script is to install and enter admin panel...

1replace install folder with one given few pages before
2 replace admin footer
3 chmod 777 all files before you install(if keeps redirecting to install page)
4 make new account in yoursite/register
5 go to database >users > switch type text from user to admin like this , now you can login to yoursite/admin with details you entered in the register step 4

Will update my posts if i encounter tracking issues and if im able to solve it.

Reactions: anasia1538
not working I cant able to install because of username. username option is disabled. and also facing Purchase Code error.

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    181.4 KB · Views: 22
Friends. I have a problem like this. When there is no product in the store template, the demo product appears. As in the picture. Non-functional product. I want it to read PRODUCT NOT FOUND. How can I fix this? Has anyone else encountered this error?

Screenshot_1.png

My friends. How is this panel used on other sites? Is there anyone to tell the 2-minute integration work in a video? I haven't been able to figure it out for days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock