• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Management System - PHP Platform

Affiliate Management System - PHP Platform v10.0.0.3 – Untouched

No permission to download
If you did as Above

Then during installation
Purchase Code: VIETBASE

After installation
Admin account: admin
Password: 123456
hi,
What are the installation instructions for 8.0?
The installation version of 8.0 cannot be downloaded

Install the Nulled version 7.0.0.2, and than update to 8.0.0.0

*** NULLED VERSION 7.0.0.2 - BY VIETBASE ***
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9uqe46b1egu6gj9/New_install_ver_7.0.0.2.zip/file
Purchase Code: VIETBASE
Admin account: admin / 123456
@Babak You can check and share nulled version for everyone
Follow this step but instead update to 9.0.0.0 not 8.0.0.0

If you are in 8 before downgrade to 7 with the files above and upgrade staright to 9.0.0.0

Check the readme in the zip file for guide as to how to go about the installation.

Reactions: brorozek
Hello @Shafzy , do you have the latest version 9.0.0.2?
c/p:

Version 9.0.0.2 — Feb 23, 2023​

• New - Themes: Re-Edited and Improved the themes page functionality on the admin side
  • New - Withdrawal Payment Methods: Added switch button for fast enable/disable
  • Fixed - Market Campaigns: Downloading the campaign integration plugin is broken. Fixed!
  • Fixed - Products/Campaigns Categories: The auto-search filter does not load categories. Fixed!
  • Fixed - Deposit: A duplicate alert message is displayed after payment is completed. Fixed!
  • Fixed - Multiple-Pages Theme: The top menu custom background color, on the mobile version, does not set. Fixed!
  • Fixed - Withdrawal Payment API: Installation bug with a New custom payment method. Fixed!
  • Improved - Site map: User-side improvements
  • Improved - Tutorials: User-side improvements
  • Improved - Payment Details: User-side improvements
  • Improved - Multiple-Pages Theme: Mobile version improvements
  • Improved - User Side: Tutorials menu improvements desktop/mobile version
  • Improved - User Side: Left menu icons and modification of vendor/affiliate parts
  • Improved - Withdrawal Payment API: Improvements for documentation

Shafzy updated Affiliate Management System - PHP Platform with a new update entry:

Download Affiliate Management System PHP Script V9.0.0.2

Updates Log – Version 9.0.0.2 – 23.02.2023

Themes: Re-Edited and improved the themes page functionality on the admin side
Withdrawal Payment Methods: Added switch button for fast enable/disable
Market Campaigns: Downloading the campaign integration plugin is broken. Fixed!
Products/Campigns Categories: The auto-search filter does not load categories. Fixed!
Deposit: A duplicate alert message is displayed after payment is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this is not nulled. however I have nulled previous version. if you want I can give you. due to busy schedule, not nulled new version. if you can wait for atleast 1 week, I can definitely give new nulled version
Thanks alot for your kindness bro,i will wait new nulled version from you.

Last edited:
what's the issue here? download it & you'll get support for installation on server if needed.
Please, I've spent like an hour trying to download it, but I can't find any offers in my location even try to use a VPN, but it's not going

what's the issue here? download it & you'll get support for installation on server if needed.

Which kind of support ? Let me answer: paid, right ?​

Huum...maybe it's time to get some rest, are you ready for the big trip ?​

You have 48 hours to post a direct link since you're not illegible to use affiliates links Read general rules #15.

Once this period has passed and if nothing is done, you will be sent on vacation for 3650 days.​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock