• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adult Script Pro

Its actually scraping the video file... but it is leaving a blank extension. ex file: frT5yhsflI5Txx4ew should be frT5yhsflI5Txx4ew.mp4 [or whatever extension - cant be blank obv] isnt passing over on upload or recognizing either when scraped.
[eg when you add .mp4 it becomes a video]. Seems the Video filesystem isnt working.

Reactions: mumm-ra
Its actually scraping the video file... but it is leaving a blank extension. ex file: frT5yhsflI5Txx4ew should be frT5yhsflI5Txx4ew.mp4 [or whatever extension - cant be blank obv] isnt passing over on upload or recognizing either when scraped.
[eg when you add .mp4 it becomes a video]. Seems the Video filesystem isnt working.
its actually a scraping video from other adult platform you mean ? sounds great

That was my initial problem. I emailed the dev about the problem but he didn't respond. Before i bought it he was very nice and answered all my questions pretty fast. Sucks when people do stuff like that. That's why i don't want to use the script. I have bought the Kernel Video Sharing wich i have heard is much better, and wich i know have great support.

If anybody thinks they can Null it, i can share it.

Yes I’m sure someone on here can null it , thanks for your shares

Reactions: MalcolmX
Sharing is great, but if it doesn't work ...

After they told me it works etc ... that I am wrong ...
while the video upload script does not work ...

donc j'avais raison, le script ne fonctionne pas avec le système vidéo, quel est l'intérêt de le partager si vous ne pouvez pas l'utiliser?

If a person can fix the worries or the NULLED it would be great news my friends:rolleyes:

its actually a scraping video from other adult platform you mean ? sounds great
Yes the Grabber Mod scrapes vid and populates data/puts in cats. The only prob is what I mentioned earlier - it isnt saving the video with the File Extension. Whether via scrape or upload.

Reactions: mumm-ra
That was my initial problem. I emailed the dev about the problem but he didn't respond. Before i bought it he was very nice and answered all my questions pretty fast. Sucks when people do stuff like that. That's why i don't want to use the script. I have bought the Kernel Video Sharing wich i have heard is much better, and wich i know have great support.

If anybody thinks they can Null it, i can share it.
i can null it, if you share for me.

Yes there is better as a script for an adult site,
There is Adult Video Script that I have that is much better than this one.

If, you are interested that I send it to you :)

Thank you for the offer, but i just never liked that script. Im using Kernel video and hoping it going to work out like i want.

what payment gateway did you use? PayPal? They have great costumer support and can actually grant you a refund without asking seller for permission..

Yes there is better as a script for an adult site,
There is Adult Video Script that I have that is much better than this one.

If, you are interested that I send it to you :)
Please share/upload it - if it isnt nulled it would need to go in Requests section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock