• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adult Script Pro

Thats me.
And even if it wasnt me, why does that matter?

If it was you is your script you have all the rights to share it wherever you want.
If it wasn't you it kinda does matter cause it shows disrespect towards this community and towards yourself as resource originator.

Reactions: Deepansh and Sajmon
If it was you is your script you have all the rights to share it wherever you want.
If it wasn't you it kinda does matter cause it shows disrespect towards this community and towards yourself as resource originator.

I don't think its disrespect to this community if i would share something from another forum that is not shared here already as it would help people that might not be a member on the other site.

Now, i had claimed that i am the developer, or that i am the one who bought it in the first place if i didn't, that would be wrong.

Also suspicious is why pretty much every single post from you and @Nicolas75 is complaining about something not working ...

No,
when I arrive I make it clear that it works
or I delete my ex messages.

I say it is suspicious the author shares the script after a story with the developer what troubles me is the domain that modify the information after installation ..

The author does not say that it is NULLED but shares a license EXCEPT a license that can be deactivated remotely or even be active on 1 domain.

So NULLED or not NULLED?
that's what I want to know.

No,

I say it is suspicious the author shares the script after a story with the developer what troubles me is the domain that modify the information after installation ..

The author does not say that it is NULLED but shares a license EXCEPT a license that can be deactivated remotely or even be active on 1 domain.

So NULLED or not NULLED?
No one in this thread has said it is nulled.

The OP had generously shared his own licence key at great risk to himself so I suggest you start showing some damn gratitude and learn to read properly.

This versions is ulimate package or starter package bro ?🤗 And thank you for this script

Reactions: MalcolmX
No,

So NULLED or not NULLED?

First you accused me of sharing virus, and even called for a bann on me, then you wrote i couldn't be trusted because i only been a member for 5 days (You do know everyone can see when someone registered, not only you?) and now you have changed your tune to "only" wanting to know if its nulled or not.

You are the one who should be banned, because people are here wasting money or time to share things for FREE and we have clowns like you who are complaining.

First you accused me of sharing virus, and even called for a bann on me, then you wrote i couldn't be trusted because i only been a member for 5 days (You do know everyone can see when someone registered, not only you?) and now you have changed your tune to "only" wanting to know if its nulled or not.

You are the one who should be banned, because people are here wasting money or time to share things for FREE and we have clowns like you who are complaining.
If you say so !
it's good to share it here but if it doesn't work what's the point?

So that doesn't answer my question of why and how as soon as I install it it shows a license as if it is NULLED?

• Haha
Reactions: Sajmon
If you say so !
it's good to share it here but if it doesn't work what's the point?

So that doesn't answer my question of why and how as soon as I install it it shows a license as if it is NULLED?

WHY you complain about over greate share?!! I see that you have no idea how it used it at all :lol: ..
Soo if you want it NULL IT it self or learned how too doo that, not just complaining and waiting to others to bring just for you something! And doo not complain over that kind of users that share something that was buyed with own erned money! :cautious:

Let me be clear all works PERFECT tested on mine server! Thank you again @MalcolmX for that share!

Totally worked for me. Installed fine.
The only thing that I have to get working as I wasnt able to get working 100% is the Grabr module. It wasnt pulling vids and just hanging. Pulled all video data. tho. Very nice script. Hopefully there is no [tracking] db change.

*Does anyone else see that config shift after the install?
We don't. Is that in the main config? We deleted it but kept a backup to see the changes [before/after]

Last edited:
why I can't upload videos? but I can upload photos

That was my initial problem. I emailed the dev about the problem but he didn't respond. Before i bought it he was very nice and answered all my questions pretty fast. Sucks when people do stuff like that. That's why i don't want to use the script. I have bought the Kernel Video Sharing wich i have heard is much better, and wich i know have great support.

If anybody thinks they can Null it, i can share it.

Reactions: mumm-ra and regform
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock