• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AccountGo SaaS - Accounting and Billing Tool

AccountGo SaaS - Accounting and Billing Tool v6.4 Untouched

No permission to download
SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'Free Plan' for key 'plans_name_unique' (SQL: insert into `plans` (`name`, `price`, `duration`, `max_users`, `max_customers`, `max_venders`, `image`, `updated_at`, `created_at`) values (Free Plan, 0, Unlimited, 5, 5, 5, free_plan.png, 2021-10-11 06:29:33, 2021-10-11 06:29:33))
Is it for creating Plans ?

Hello,

page plan is blank. if you want see plan you must activated stripe pay..

system setting --> payment setting --> Currency Symbol | Currency --> enable stripe --> save changes.

error blank again. clear cache / close browser : open again

after that you can see .env

Note :

acctually you must correct setting before. like smtp and other.. or you can go to

Add Stripe Payment Getaway details You'll be able to edit existing plan details, but I'm unable to create new plans

View attachment 106295

Go to database under table > Plans > Copy > Change Plan name and other information according to your needs > Go.

You can copy table > rename plan name > go to plan and update as per your needs.

Your New will be update.
1633938876000.png
or you can use Step 4 below
1633938959700.png
Step 1 to 4

Test complete working fine.

Reactions: vish1999
View attachment 106295

Go to database under table > Plans > Copy > Change Plan name and other information according to your needs > Go.

You can copy table > rename plan name > go to plan and update as per your needs.

Your New will be update.
1633938876000.png
or you can use Step 4 below
1633938959700.png
Step 1 to 4

Test complete working fine.
I have created it working fine, but I am unable to do same in ERPGO SAAS, plan is created but user is not getting option to upgrade plan or buy new plan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock