• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AccountGo SaaS - Accounting and Billing Tool

AccountGo SaaS - Accounting and Billing Tool v6.4 Untouched

No permission to download

DeadSoul21

Trusted Uploader
May 14, 2022
White Devil submitted a new resource:

AccountGo SaaS - Accounting and Billing Tool - account crm, accountant, accounting, accounting saas, accounting script, accounting system, bills

View attachment 44008

AccountGo SaaS is a account management software that facilitates ease in calculation of revenue by keeping a tab on all the accountancy matters of business. Based on Laravel, this accountancy software will make your business operations smooth and convenient. A graphical and tabular representation of various elements will help you make informed decisions for your firm. With a SAAS version create plans using a super admin login.

Read more about this resource...

I would love to try this, can someone try and null it, please?
How To NULL AccountGo SaaS
Go To \vendor\symfony\http-foundation\Response.php
Open Response.php
and in line 514 and 525 find this code
PHP:
return $_string_header;
and add coment out this 2 line like this
PHP:
//return $_string_header;
Enjoy

White Devil updated AccountGo SaaS - Accounting and Billing Tool with a new update entry:

AccountGo SaaS - Accounting and Billing Tool

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD
3.1.0 - March 27th 2021===txs to suneel01 (Password will be share by him only)

• Fixed Smalll Bug. Fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

@White Devil Above msg is a bit confusing. Should I have resources uploaded or not, to be eligable to ask for the password ?

It says pretty clear that you need to have at least 9 resources shared

Reactions: matrixAngel
Hi @slvrsteele

I was confused about this -> "DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES" .. isn't it a double negative ?

Sorry if it was obvious and I didn't understand. I guess this means I am not eligible.

Regards

Hi @slvrsteele

I was confused about this -> "DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES" .. isn't it a double negative ?

Sorry if it was obvious and I didn't understand. I guess this means I am not eligible.

Regards
there is nothing doubtfull or confusing let me clear u

no new member can download my uploads,
only members those who have min 9 recourses of php/android they are eligible and those recourses should be unique and not present in forum

and recourses should be updated or person should be available

this brings leachers out of our update

hope am clear now

yes u are not eligible i hope

dis update or password will provided by @suneel01 (Password will be share by him only) in case he is not available then i can review the user recourses and share password

i uploaded
1617948939428.png
now resources are on awaiting proposal. please shae with me AccountGo zip file password,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock