• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6valley Multi-Vendor E-commerce - Complete eCommerce Mobile App, Web and Admin Panel

6valley Multi-Vendor E-commerce - Complete eCommerce Mobile App, Web and Admin Panel v14.5 Nulled

No permission to download
Hello friends please it's very urgent I can no longer connect to my admin space I receive the message credential dors not match However I put the right information on my site Please help to resolve this very urgent problem

Hello friends please it's very urgent I can no longer connect to my admin space I receive the message credential dors not match However I put the right information on my site Please help to resolve this very urgent problem
your-url/login/admin
try that

Reactions: Ales
Can anyone help me, for example:

my currency is like this: R$:1.245,89 and not like 1,245.89 I'm talking about the points, here in Brazil we use brl R$, that is, I should change the points when creating the currency but that doesn't change, Could anyone guide me to resolve this...

Reactions: PROFILE INACTIVE
Can anyone help me, for example:

my currency is like this: R$:1.245,89 and not like 1,245.89 I'm talking about the points, here in Brazil we use brl R$, that is, I should change the points when creating the currency but that doesn't change, Could anyone guide me to resolve this...
Access lib/helper/price_converter.dart

Delete code total and insert:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code Brazilian

Attachments

• price_converter.zip
    932 bytes · Views: 7
  • Price Brazilian.jpg
    Price Brazilian.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Brazilian Real.jpg
    Brazilian Real.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: adeiuson and avibe
Hello I don't know if anyone here has the same problem as me, every day on my site I receive a ton of Messages in my contact page however my site has REACPTCHA activated and when I go to my comic I see lots of addresses email Unknown how to resolve the problem

Where can I add a link to my paid services?
I don't know if this is allowed at all, but I would like to inquire about that

hello nulled masters... how can i continue, it's requiring a activation key, what should i do from here??

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mossab99
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock