• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6valley Multi-Vendor E-commerce - Complete eCommerce Mobile App, Web and Admin Panel

6valley Multi-Vendor E-commerce - Complete eCommerce Mobile App, Web and Admin Panel v14.5 Nulled

No permission to download
After updating, redirect the country value to Bangladesh, Anyone can guide, what is the issue? Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 2.48.47 PM.png

I will be contributing to all versions, when searching for the address it returns to the location how to solve...

/public_html/resources/views/admin-views/business-settings
website-info.blade.php

just change where it is, 151.2195 x -33.8688

change disable to enable where it is generally found on line 167 and 184

Note: https://babia.to was born to help others, be simple in everything we do, amen...

• Love
Reactions: avibe and davidvick
Newest installer demands license check, as soon as you install the script and go to use, it redirects to business servers for license check.

super2002 updated 6valley Multi-Vendor E-commerce - Complete eCommerce Mobile App, Web and Admin Panel with a new update entry:

6valley Multi-Vendor E-commerce - Complete eCommerce Mobile App, Web, Seller and Admin Panel

Version 14.4(React) – 10 March 2024

- Disable all routes for default theme in case of React activation
- Add react activation process in the admin panel.
- Note: This update only for react no changes for the default project

Read the rest of this update entry...

After 14.4 update, redirecting me back to Software Activation page. Need urgent help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 12.28.48 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 12.28.48 AM.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 14
Any other one is also facing this header issue after update to 14.4?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 11.12.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 11.12.03 AM.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: adeiuson
I'm thinking about setting up an online store, can anyone know if it's null?
For all...

just skip the steps bro, when you get to the activation of the key, go back and put example 3, I'll ask you to put the database data then confirm when you go back to activation, then you go back and put 4 and so on brossssss.

NOTE: babia.to was born to share ideas, help us.... I need the pix from Brazil, can anyone help me and Mercadolivre update, thank you...

Hello, does anyone know why the seller's panel displays this error? I put the correct credentials and it's like it wasn't recognizing

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Captura1.JPG
    Captura1.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 18
Olá, alguém sabe por que o painel do vendedor apresenta esse erro? Coloquei as credenciais corretas e é como se não estivesse reconhecendo

Tente fazer login como fornecedor, siga o link e depois como administrador
/fornecedor/auth/login

6Valley uses server side checks for each time their code is run from several parts of the script, not just installation.

The latest version includes this, except for the JSREACT theme which they no longer sell until they can fix they is what they claim.

This means every single time the code is launched from a website, it automatically calls home to 6valley to see if it is indeed a correct license, and if not, the site will 500.

This is their words.

6Valley uses server side checks for each time their code is run from several parts of the script, not just installation.

The latest version includes this, except for the JSREACT theme which they no longer sell until they can fix they is what they claim.

This means every single time the code is launched from a website, it automatically calls home to 6valley to see if it is indeed a correct license, and if not, the site will 500.

This is their words.
bro, I believe so because it was round and suddenly this is happening, what a shame, another thing is the currency that is stuck $ I'm from Brazil R$ BRL REAL and I only exchange R$ but the points $ I'm tired of this 6valley and others... them

This is their words.

its hidden in

app\Services\AddonService.php
app\Traits\ActivationClass.php
app\Http\Middleware\ActivationCheckMiddleware.php

Reactions: Ales
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock