• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

24 hour traffic machine Course

joAbear

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Dec 23, 2020
24 hour traffic machine Course

24-hour traffic machine Course

I got these trainings as Bonuses from other products i purchased Enjoy!

1663138122907.png

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
Thank you for sharing is there subtitle or something?
That is what i was sent as a bonus,

Thank you for sharing. How does one download the videos for future offline viewing.
says hosted on amazon S3 so maybe someone here knows how to pull then to download, i don't know how. just sharing what i got as a bonus,

I dont understand that you enrolled 24 hourse traffic course and these videos got you as bonus?
doesn't explain these videos how to get 24 hours traffic?

P.S. I've downloaded all of them

I dont understand that you enrolled 24 hourse traffic course and these videos got you as bonus?
doesn't explain these videos how to get 24 hours traffic?

P.S. I've downloaded all of them
No i did not enroll in 24 hour traffic course, i purchased another product and this 24 hour traffic videos where given as bonus item, if they dont help you just skip by them, maybe someone will get help from them, all i am doing is sharing something that mioght help someone to learn.

No i did not enroll in 24 hour traffic course, i purchased another product and this 24 hour traffic videos where given as bonus item, if they dont help you just skip by them, maybe someone will get help from them, all i am doing is sharing something that mioght help someone to learn.
You misunderstood, I just try to understand so why I was asked :) I could not watch videos because my listening not well and thanks for sharing again (y)

You misunderstood, I just try to understand so why I was asked :) I could not watch videos because my listening not well and thanks for sharing again (y)
oh ok, yeah i misunderstood you, yeah it no captions only sound,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock