• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUT]Get 200$ per hour! (3$ PER MINUTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lie. You're just looking for referrals. Why did you cover the sender's name for the money received?
hey guy, i share what i did, lie or not lie it is the decision of everyone to use or not, it does not harm anyone and does not harm anyone's computer, if you do not like it, I don't force you to use it. Why do you have to argue this with me?, Don't like it, ignore it, I won't benefit from you or anyone
Thanks!

You will supposedly get 30% of all the earning of the people you refer. Plus people will compromise their privacy by putting their data (email and name) on a scam site that will eventually sell it to third parties on the dark web. Keep babiato safe. Remove bad links.

Reactions: LEGENDARY
Looks legit:

Domain Name: AYTMONEY.ICU
Registry Domain ID: D116537256-CNIC
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: https://namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-08-08T19:18:53.0Z
Creation Date: 2019-08-08T18:48:16.0Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2020-08-08T23:59:59.0Z

• Haha
Reactions: newbi3
Looks legit:

Domain Name: AYTMONEY.ICU
Registry Domain ID: D116537256-CNIC
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: https://namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-08-08T19:18:53.0Z
Creation Date: 2019-08-08T18:48:16.0Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2020-08-08T23:59:59.0Z
It shows that the domain name was registered and created just yesterday and has somehow managed to payout over $10,000 to its users. Come on, man. This is proof that the whole thing is pure bullshit.

hey guy, i share what i did, lie or not lie it is the decision of everyone to use or not, it does not harm anyone and does not harm anyone's computer, if you do not like it, I don't force you to use it. Why do you have to argue this with me?, Don't like it, ignore it, I won't benefit from you or anyone
Thanks!

It doesn't affect anyone's computer. But it does affect their data and their time. They could have spent the time with something else which is really legit while doing this fake thing.

It doesn't affect anyone's computer. But it does affect their data and their time. They could have spent the time with something else which is really legit while doing this fake thing.
There are very sophisticated coin miner scripts out there. Some of them are undetectable by AV, but still uses your CPU

Please do anyone know any legit way to make money free and fast from internet. It doesn't matter how small it is... Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: LEGENDARY
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock