• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥[Giveaway] TigerVikram Google Map (Gmap) Data Extractor Software🔥[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Babiato, because it's the best forum I know, where people care to share each other.

I love babiato forum. It is a forrum where i get updated data, info and other freebies and script

I've been keeping an eye on this for some time and what a coincidence found you providing it. Would love to have an activated version of this software.
1654548275393.png

Some of license key i have assigned not used by user i see still deactive so i am reassigning to new member's after 2-3 days of delivery. sorry for inconvinience but i don't want to waste any key. thank you

Reactions: iLegend
I love being here on babiato and it's the only place that i look for anything i need particularly.
No bullshit, detailed explanations, even our nullmaster's giving out how to null some of them on our own.
Simple, clean.

Last edited:
I love babato, for the solidarity that the members have with each other, making it much more than a community but a family.

I love you all <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shivpal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock