• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥[Giveaway] TigerVikram Google Map (Gmap) Data Extractor Software🔥[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Babiato because its a great community that helps developers to test the codes before purchasing them, hence enabling them to save thousands of dollars every year.

Reactions: iLegend
I love all the community support you can get from babiato and how it connects with like-minded people.

Thanks bro.

Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 6.59.53 PM.png

check pm with license key

GIVEAWAY THREAD OWNERS/HOLDERS They must limit giveaways only to those who have been a member of Babiato for at least 30 days by using the relevant hide tags to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways. Giveaway content should be included in the hide tags. PM's are NOT an acceptable way to distribute giveaway content.

Reactions: Snowflakes786
I love Babito, I was able to get some stuff I need for a really low price, and it is a great community.

I Love Babiato. ... you know i want to say that babiato helps me a lot to develop my websites with free and almost every niche that i want to make development with and it has been a great pleasure being here @dsusoftech

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-04 211532.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-04 211532.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
i love babiato because its my first and last resort for getting may thing for web life.

I love Babiato, and its really a big source of happiness for everyone

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-06-04 at 10.26.10 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-06-04 at 10.26.10 PM.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 5
Great resources with helpful community! That's why I LOVE BABIATO!

GIVEAWAY THREAD OWNERS/HOLDERS They must limit giveaways only to those who have been a member of Babiato for at least 30 days by using the relevant hide tags to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways. Giveaway content should be included in the hide tags. PM's are NOT an acceptable way to distribute giveaway content.
i tried to make it restricted for 30 days even i am sharing key with hidden content for user id but user says key not showing that's the reason i am sharing in personal message if user ask me to share again.. sorry but dont know why hide user content not working

All user's key share with hidden content for respected user with license key for 1 year
@mamipoko will share you by tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: wastedolphine
Hello guys i want to give this beautiful community a great giveaway VikramTiger GoogleMap Data extractor software because i have reseller keys
I will give it only to Fist 51 Users who post comment as how much they love babiato and why.. so start commenting and Enjoy..!!!

Requirements​

Your Account should at least be 30 days old...

How To Enter​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

it will ask for activation key and other information you can enter any dummy name mobile and location than share screenshot here with dummy data along with babiato love comment will share First 51 users license key worth $5.
i REALLY LOVE BABIATO,
learn much things at here even babiato has get some incident, but still survive until now

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock