• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥 Super Huge Course Collection (700+ Courses, 3TB+ Data!!) 🔥🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing these @ddpanda , however I am facing an issue. When I click to download a file it gives me an error
"Please download the file using the same IP Address the download was generated."
I added the file to my account, but same thing. Am I missing something?

"Please download the file using the same IP Address the download was generated."
i am not sure why are you facing that issue, why not contact the website support.

i am not sure why are you facing that issue, why not contact the website support.
I thought there might be a reasonable explanation behind this, something I missed, like maybe I needed a premium account. I will contact them, thank you once again.

I thought there might be a reasonable explanation behind this, something I missed, like maybe I needed a premium account. I will contact them, thank you once again.
no need of premium.

Reactions: DjSt3rios
guys do provide the info which code is not providing the link or giving error.

Reactions: sidasu
@ddpanda Can I buy you a beer or a coffee? (at least)

This is amazing!
donate me some accounts from where i can rip courses.
may be this one https://academy.zenva.com/product/subscription/??

Last edited:
what are you talking about? links working fine, i have used link shortener.
I AM VERY SORYY, ACTUALLY THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH MY BROWSER I HAVE CHANGED AND IT WORKS THANK YOU SO MUCH BRO THER YOU DONE A REALLY GOOD JOB THANK YOU SO MUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock