• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥 AWS Activate Program - $1350 Free for 2 years 🔥🔥

1663685982181.png
instant rejection :v. my aws account got suspend and i finally can unsuspend it. and my account kind of buggy maybe?. asking for aws activate got confirmation then not need a minite instant rejection email. but my activate dashboard said my application still in progress. maybe i will try again after 10 days
1663686179851.png

1663685982181.png
instant rejection :v. my aws account got suspend and i finally can unsuspend it. and my account kind of buggy maybe?. asking for aws activate got confirmation then not need a minite instant rejection email. but my activate dashboard said my application still in progress. maybe i will try again after 10 days
1663686179851.png
Okay Good.

trying to get aws activate portofolio. usually i get email " During application processing, your application was reviewed and checked for additional internal requirements. These internal checks include, but are not limited to: 1. Functional public company website; 2. Valid billing and AWS account details; and 3. Consistent business information." look like i pass this stage but then i faced the ultimate boss.
1663731616990.png

need confirmation from aws provider. yup absolute roadblock. i'm planning to buy aws course to get that 100.000 credits. but with the reply email it make me doubt my decision. i dont know if the course seller is the owner of aws portofolio provider owner or not. anyway i will probably sign up for https://aws.amazon.com/id/activate/providers/ the form look like simple enough to me hopefully i m lucky

Reactions: sundar50000
You know that selling thing like this or pm for detail is forbidden in the forum right. You can get ban. Anyway if i want to buy this kind of stuff. I better go to bhw the seller is verified by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Groot
You know that selling thing like this or pm for detail is forbidden in the forum right. You can get ban. Anyway if i want to buy this kind of stuff. I better go to bhw the seller is verified by staff
Bro i am not selling i just shared the discord channel of the guy who have sold me credit directly into my account, guys on BHW are selling accounts with fake vcc and risky info, already brought one and it got banned in less than 2 months

Bro i am not selling i just shared the discord channel of the guy who have sold me credit directly into my account, guys on BHW are selling accounts with fake vcc and risky info, already brought one and it got banned in less than 2 months
LOL, that should be banned, too!

they update the program for afew days now. anyone get the credit yet?

it look like aws tightening their qualification. new account always get suspend and need to send some document to confirm it. in this month i didnt get credit

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock